Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$95
Hotels.com$95
Agoda.com$76
Priceline$76
Travelocity$95
Orbitz.com$95
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

The hotel is conveniently located to city center, and is grand in scale, but it is not up to date. Service was poor, the rooms were average, and the amenities were poor. The main restaurant is so poorly located that I could not believe how far it was from the main lobby. The hidden has definitely seen better days.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Puntsag, General Manager at Chinggis Khaan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

I would like to personally apologize for the series of unfortunate incidences that you experienced during your stay with us. We continually try to do our very best for all of our guests, but unfortunately, sometimes we do fail.
I will look into each issue that you have noted, in an attempt to correct and improve our hotel policies.

Regards,
Pepe Ochirbat

Reviewed 20 May 2017

Clean and comfortable. Five star by Mongolian standards. Lovely morning breakfast.There was minimal staff when I checked in. It was late and I had to find someone to check me in. I found him sleeping behind a tree in the lobby. Little english was spoken.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Puntsag, General Manager at Chinggis Khaan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your comments regarding our comfort and breakfast and ongoing upgrades to the property. Our staff members take their roles in your comments, and my greatest apology.

Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Ulaanbaatar.
Best Regards

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

The hotel is nice with friendly staff with good English, though some were not so motivated. Room is a good size with above average amenities (eg bathrobe, toiletries). Modern furniture. It was fairly quiet when I stayed there but there were no functions happening. Breakfast is ok, but some of the food was not so fresh. Carpet could have used a better cleaning.

There is a grocery store next door and a couple good restaurants on the corner.

Easy walk to centre of town.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your comments regarding our staff and hotel renovation upgrades to the property is ongoing. Our staff members take their roles in our industry very seriously and try, every day, to provide that quality customer service, that our guests expect.

Hotel Mall called E-mart is takes good point from our hotel guests.

Sincerely Yours

Purevpuntsag Pepe Ochirbat

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

This hotel is in the centre of Ulaanbator city.Very majestic.With competition increasing,the service is improving.There are interesting attraction near by which make this interesting place to stay. Eating and shopping nearby make this fun place.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Guest

Thanks for your kinds words and the time you took to share them with us. It is great to hear, that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

All the best and see you soon! Warm regards

Reviewed 5 January 2017

I stayed here as part of a large international group in June and was allocated an exceptionally comfortable room on an upper floor, so the views over the city were super. The heavy doors provided a great sound barrier for an undisturbed night's sleep.

The hotel provided a nutritious and varied breakfast each morning and I was extremely impressed at the number of functions they were able to manage in a single day, changing use of function rooms with speedy efficiency - our breakfast room turned into a beautiful wedding venue hours later and hosted a graduation ceremony the following day and a huge catered party for our group the next night, not to mention the meetings that were facilitated in other rooms throughout our stay.

There were negatives: intermittent Wi-Fi connection, no hot water in my shower for the first couple of days, and endless exercise classes in the swimming pool so I wasn't able to use it once for swimming in the 10 days we were there. I did have a nice massage in the spa area however.

Overall I was happy with this hotel and while other travellers have alluded to the faded grandeur, which is an apt comment, I thought the standard of service was excellent.

Room tip: Upper floors have great views and are quieter.
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Purevpuntsag O, General Manager at Chinggis Khaan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2017

Dear guest

Thank you very much for your lovely comment. Also apology for the Wifi and pool issues.
Hotel is working on renovation planning from beginning of this year. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to your return.

Best regards