Lowest prices for your stay
$113
$82
Free cancellation until 03/02/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
$113
Travelocity$113
Tripadvisor$82
ZenHotels.com$157
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 November 2018

I can strongly recommend Urgoo Boutique hotel for the excellent location, big and comfortable rooms (business suites) and very friendly and helpful staff. Plenty of restaurants and coffee places near by. Would be nice to have some more vegetarian options in the restaurant although I realize Mongolians prefer meat! The manager was very helpful in organising my healthy breakfast!

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Michael R
Reviewed 11 August 2018

This is a nice small hotel and I very much enjoyed my stay. The staff were all helpful and friendly to me. I always felt welcome. My room was comfortable and the bathroom was modern and stylish. It took a long time for the hot water to reach the shower, but I was patient and it finally arrived.

The restaurant was excellent and breakfast was a delight. The wi-fi worked very well for me.

The location was perfect. The hotel is on a quiet street facing a small park with many attractive restaurants along the street. I enjoyed several dining options nearby - Peruvian, Korean, International - all very tasty. The hotel is just a block off the main square and very convenient for walking around the city center.

The hotel staff was always friendly and helpful, giving me advice about directions, restaurant options, travel to the airport, etc. I stayed in the hotel at the beginning of my time in Mongolia and at the end of my time. It was a very good experience for me.

Date of stay: August 2018
3  Thank JSLsc
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Urgoo Boutique is a centrally located hotel, with the national museum across the street. Although a block from Sukhbataar square, the hotel area isn't overly congested. Hotel block (Tourist St)has narrow garden which is very pleasant to look out at when you're in the restaurant downstairs. The hotel serves complimentary breakfast at the restaurant or to your room. Very professional and friendly English speaking staff. Fairly priced overall including the airport pickup at 60k Tughrik. Would definitely recommend Urgoo for your stay in Ulaanbaatar.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank dpkaya1
Reviewed 22 July 2018

No doubt the location is the most attractive about this hotel - right next to GK square. The rooms are of adequate size but are quite worn out. Internet is unstable at times. Staff tries to be helpful but due to limited English doesn't always work out :)

A big discussion point was the prize the hotel charged for airport pick-up/dropoff. It was almost twice the normal going rate (They wanted to charge $25 while normal rate is $15)

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank NilsdeJong
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Urgoo was a great hotel. It is in a great location close to the main square and the natural history museum.
They were very friendly and they English was very good. When my husband became unwell they were very helpful with providing medical care.
Would definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple