All reviews egg station business trip blue sky wifi city mongolia government laptop bank
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Stayed fro 7 days , for a business trip in UB , nice and well maintained property . Best thing is location , close all to all main attraction of UB .
Food is not very good but there is a decent variety in break fast .
Nice and friendly staff .
over all value for money

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 November 2017

I go to UB frequently and the Corporate is by far my favorite. Service and amenities are excellent, location is great, and the price is very reasonable. A much better package than the Blue Sky and, especially, the Shangri-la.

Location: walking distance to the square, key government and bank offices, and very nearby several great restaurants: Veranda, Blue Marlin, Silk Road and others. Rooms are excellent, large, comfortable. Front desk is always helpful. And their breakfast has everything I like; cheese platter, fresh fruit, egg station where you can have omelettes, freshly fried eggs, various hot meats and other Asian dishes, salads, etc. I haven't used the gym but people say it is fine.

On one visit there were some Wifi problems. I spoke to the hotel about them and when I came back on my next visit they had replaced the problem system! Very impressive. T

Highly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2017

Close to the centre of the city, yet pretty quite.
I really liked the service.
The breakfast Buffet is great. They also give juices. Try as much as you can. You'll need it in the dry climate.
Meat options are good, but I felt some might find them a bit less cooked. So, you better mention that you want it well-cooked.

Room Tip: All rooms are same... if you want a view, you need to get out and walk around.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 August 2017

We stayed here for one night at the end of our visit to Mongolia in August 2017 and found it a fantastic way to finish off the trip.

The staff at reception were extremely helpful and accommodating on our arrival and spoke very good English. Our room (number 1011) was massive with a large double bed, large bathroom with bath and shower and separate toilet. It was very clean, modern and looked newly decorated/fitted out. It was great to have a decent shower and sleep in a comfortable bed after our time camping!

We ate dinner with the rest of our tour group in the multi-cuisine restaurant on the 3rd floor which was very nice. Both casual and formal dress would be appropriate here. There was a large menu with lots of options from Western, Asian and local cuisine. The food was a little slow to arrive, and some of the group had finished eating by the time the final meals came but the food was obviously freshly prepared and was excellent, so worth the wait! It was a Tuesday evening so the hotel was generally quiet but there was a grand piano on a stage in the restaurant so I imagine it could get quite lively at the weekends.

A few of us visited the bar on one of the top floors for a nightcap and were surprised at the wonderful nighttime views of Ulaanbaatar. It was a very nice large bar area with lots of tables and booths and even a possible dance floor. There was also a good menu here of more casual food e.g. burgers and pizza.

This hotel finished off our trip perfectly and I will definitely visit again if/when I return to Mongolia.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 July 2017

I stayed three nights there. The rooms aer big and clean, they could get some brushup and new furniture. The beds okay and comfortable.

The hotel is quite in the center, an advantage.

The service is friendly, but has got his limits.

The breakfast is okay and if you have got limited expectations and want a hotel for a reasonable budget, you will be fine there.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business