“Love love love this place!!”
Review of Tyson Kitchen

Tyson Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 470 Restaurants in Vientiane
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 10
Description: Just a nice, chill place with high speed wifi! Wood oven fired pizzas are featured with traditional and local toppings.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We were only in Laos for 3 night and found out about this place on our second. We ended up going two nights in a row we loved it so much (would have been more if we were staying longer!). We were impressed from the minute we arrived, before we had even eaten as the staff were so welcoming and friendly, creating such a comfortable atmosphere. They are so attentive and professional! And the food only makes it better!! Had two lovely pizzas and bloody Caesars (which we will miss!). Both nights were so comfortable, enjoyable and delicious! It is clear how much Tyson cares and enjoys his job and it really makes a difference. You and all your staff are just wonderful, and of course the food! Thank you for such a great time (& the brownie!)
-Phoebe + Johnny

Tyson L, Owner at Tyson Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Wow guys! Thanks for creating a TA account just to leave us a review here. It was an immense pleasure to host you during your Vientiane stay and I do hope the rest of your journey is met with equally as pleasant surprises. I don't exactly sell very many Caesars so it's always a pleasure to meet fellow fans of this uniquely weird cocktail. Cheers Eh? Tyson

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I stumbled upon this restaurant while I was walking from an exhausting day exploring Vientiane by foot. While I was walking along this street, I was also incidentally checking on TripAdvisor and saw that it's the #1 restaurant on it. I was really looking for local Lao food, but with all the reviews, I couldn't pass up the chance to try it.

I actually asked if they have Lao food and they gave me some options that they can cook up that are not in the menu. What flexibility! :) but the menu itself already offered things that I'd also want to try so I skipped the craving for Lao food :))

Because I was actually full, I just had their avocado chicken salad and a passionfruit shake --- perfect for something light and healthy. But as it was really known for their pizzas, I promised to be back.

On my last night, I went back to try the pizza. Tyson recommended their Lao special and I also tried the mac and cheese ball. These are worth a try! Would love to be back again some time to try their pepperoni pizza also (as it is my favorite). Oh I loved their fries too -- salty and crunchy just the way I like it!

I loved that they serve quality delicious food and their service was just impeccable. They should be standard for Lao service -- staff are warm and welcoming, attends to your needs fast, checks on you every now and then if the food is okay and if you need anything else. They made sure I was comfortable.

On top of all those, Tyson and his father added to the hearty experience as if they were welcoming you into their home. They made it a point to chat with every table and have an enjoyable conversation with you. No wonder many people leave great reviews here. Awesome experience overall.

Tyson L, Owner at Tyson Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Hi Denise! Thanks for taking the time to write a detailed review of our restaurant. It was a pleasure to host you on the multiple visits! I'm am absolutely gutted that you didn't get to try our pepperoni as it's definitely one of our best and popular pizzas. Please visit us again the next time you're in town and your pepperoni is on me :D

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Staff are incredibly professional AND friendly. Pizza is also tier one. Very impressed with this venue and it is certainly a place to visit.

Tyson L, Owner at Tyson Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Hi Daniel! Thanks for the kind words here and for your visit to our restaurant. It's always nice to get feedback and afirmation that the staff is doing a bang up job! Cheers, Tyson

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Ate here twice during a business trip,owner is hands on and works hard.

A issue with my food was dealt with quickly and efficiently.

Quality of food is well above average and is good value for money.

Highly recommended

Tyson L, Owner at Tyson Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Hi there Mr. B! I am very happy you were satisfied with your dining experience here and that my team were able to serve you to the best of their ability. Thank you very much for the kind review. Cheers Eh? Tyson

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Tyson was a very welcoming host and had a selection of delicious Canadian dishes. His kitchen prepared an excellent meal and I highly recommend this restaurant for everyone!

Hi Peter! Thanks for stopping by yesterday Eh?? Fantastic to meet you guys and I appreciate you making a stop at our humble little place and for leaving a review here. Cheers budd! Tyson