All reviews large hotel mekong river swimming pool night market hotel is located tuk tuk breakfast buffet is min walk noodles excellent hotel other guests other hotels spa thailand conference airport luxury
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Staffs were awesome. Facility is also nice I am totally satisfied with the pool and gym. I got the spa service in the hotel but i dont recommend it since the therapist felt like a novice.. I think it is better to have a massage in the downtown Champa (?) or sth. Anyway breakfast was good. It was a very pleasant stay.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2017

The hotel is a truely 5 star place... the deluxe rooms are spacious and well furnished with a separate bathroom and a walk in robe.. the balcony offers additional space and magnificent views of the Mekong River.. and the hotels swimming pool
The hotel is located about half an hour walk or 5 minutes drive from the city centre... a shuttle bus is provided by the hotel at different times of the day
The hotels facilities cover a nice swimming pool, multiple restaurants, a business centre and lots of other facilities
All the staff provide exemplary service with a welcoming smile
The hotel's guest relation attendant Mr Duke Hoang Thien has been fantastic and provided very personalised service.. whenever he saw us he came for a chat providing helpful information about where to go or restaurants to eat in... nothing we asked for was difficult.. he made sure we were very well looked after in anything we needed

Room Tip: Deluxe rooms with a river view
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Landmark Mekong R, Public Relations Manager at Landmark Mekong Riverside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Dear Rif Thank you for taking the time to write your review and choosing to stay with us and I am glad to hear that your stay with us was a memorable one! Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Vientiane

Reviewed 22 June 2017

I stayed this hotel for 1 night over the weekend for a staycation. I had dinner outside and came back to my room around 10ish and realized that the air con is not working. I asked the staff at Front desk to send someone to check on it and soon, 2 technicians came. They just came into my room with dirty shoes on which made the room floor super messy and dusty.
Anyhow, they fixed it and went back. But around 2 hours later, the air con stopped again. I tried to ask for a help but no one picked up my calls. In the end, I gave up and just off to bed. Yes, could not sleep well....it was just soooo hot.
Next morning, I literally called them 5 times and every single call, they told me that they will send someone up to check on it but the same technicians came only once (still those dirty shoes on). This time, they failed to fix it and just went back without saying anything...
Then, exactly 1 hour before the check-out time, a staff called me offering a room change....what the....They should've offered me this way in advance....
Of course I refused and just went down to the lobby to check out. I complained about this horrible experience and their poor service to the manager and she said.....'Oh, I did not know that....Sorry....They did not ask you to change the room in the first place?'
Well....I was speechless and sick of talking to these people. I just knocked off without saying any further.
Yes, they still charged me the full room rate. haha
Worst service ever....

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Josi3947
Landmark Mekong R, Public Relations Manager at Landmark Mekong Riverside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Dear Josi,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.
Our sincerest apologies for having a bad experience during your stay with us. We normally have a regular check up to maintain the condition of our services as well as a 24 hours stand by staff at the Front Office. We work hard to provide the best possible service we could offer to all our guests and it’s apparent in this case, we fell short, we assure you that we will do more maintenance and more active response from our staff to avoid this happening again in our future guests.
Please do let us know when you come back to Vientiane so we could have a chance to make your stay much better and see to it that you enjoy the experience our guests are very fond of.
All the best to you.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

I went there for business trip and stayed for 5 days. I like jogged around the hotel in the morning. We could see the big Mekong River from the jogging track. Vientiane is not crowded comparing with Jakarta. So it is very pleasant thing to explore Vientiane for your next trip. This hotel is recommended for family not for budget traveler because the rate is quite high. Vientiane is safe. I went to Patuxay monument by walk for 50 minutes and I'm fine. There were night market too. You can go there by Tuk-tuk.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank handiniups

Dear handiniups, thank you very much for your review. We appreciate your feedback and hope to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Landmark Mekong Riverside Hotel for 4 nights in May. Our stay was most enjoyable, and the only negative point we could mention is the location of the hotel. We knew this before we travelled, but the hotel provide an excellent shuttle bus service to and from the city, which more than makes up for its location.

Our room (523) was probably the most spacious we have ever stayed in during our extensive travels.

The pool area was lovely, and again, very spacious.

Breakfast was delicious with a vast selection available to meet all tastes.

We found the staff to be very pleasant and most helpful.

Oh, must mention the amazing views we had of the Mekong and Thailand from our balcony.

All in all, an excellent hotel.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hugh S
Landmark Mekong R, Public Relations Manager at Landmark Mekong Riverside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Dear Hugh S, thank you very much for choosing to stay with us and I am glad to hear that your stay with us was a memorable one! We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.