“Nice massage”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Wellness Massage Center
More attraction details
Owner description: We are stopped working... wellness massage center are close we sorry for not giving to service you. The ( Wellness massage center 1 ) is not Wellness massage center
Ottawa, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Nice massage”
Reviewed 1 February 2012

I had a good massage here. Clean, pleasant atmosphere, a/c on a hot day, soft music and a rigorous massage, I went back next day and the experience was similiar. If you are in Vientiene make a stop here.

Visited January 2012
4 Thank Sandy h
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Melaka, Malaysia
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“Excellent massage and very low rate”
Reviewed 29 December 2011

As highly rated here, this massage place is excellent all round. The masseur is professional and the spa package is very low. I had a 2 hour massage (hotstone and herbal) for 80,000kip / USD20.

This is just 5 minutes from Nam Phu, opposite the INPENG temple

Visited December 2011
1 Thank AlexMcca
canberra
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“$3 a rub - a NoBrainer...”
Reviewed 29 December 2011

REally gooood Thai/foot massages for $3...what a way to finish of our family holiday. My wife and I got one per day, and there is no 'working extra hard for tips' like they do in Vietnam. Relax and enjoy.

Visited September 2011
Birmingham, United Kingdom
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 128 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed 8 December 2011

I can't remember how many hours I spent in here but I enjoyed every second. Excellent no funny business massages. There is a girl in there can't weigh any more than 6 stone but so strong, kept me just on the right side of the pleasure/pain scale for 90 minutes. Excellent.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank Beaubleep
San Francisco
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Very firm massage...”
Reviewed 13 November 2011

We had a couple Lao massages at Wellness during our trip to Vientiane. As background, our expecations might be too tough - over the last month we've done massages at similar places throughout Southeast Asia. Overall we thought the massages were good - I'd rate my massage a 4 out of 5 and my GF would rate hers a 2 out of 5. The massage was very firm but not necessarily very targeted/effective - the masseuses were quite young seemed to primarily following a sequence regardless of the tightness of various muscles etc.

Visited November 2011