US$ 155
Lao Orchid Hotel(Vientiane)
US$ 70
US$ 59
Agoda.com
Vientiane SP Hotel(Vientiane)(Great Value!)
US$ 28
US$ 23
Moonlight Champa(Vientiane)
US$ 33
US$ 29
Priceline
All reviewsrooms are smallno liftnight marketthe riverper nightdecent sizeflat screen tvplace to staywithin walking distanceexcellent locationtempleconveniencecons
Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

Clean safe place and very cheap
Friendly staff
Good wi fi in room
Very quite at night
Great bed
Small room
Lots of good places to eat
Near night market
Good view of street
Great if you are on a budget
We rented bikes right in front of the hotel
Shuttle to airport across the street and about six dollars for two one way

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Heather M
Reviewed 21 December 2015 via mobile

I found my room was OK for the price considering it is a capital city and in a busy location with lots happening round the hotel my room had a front view and was aircon with modern TV and they asked me everyday if I wanted my room cleaning and it's very close to the river which has the night market

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 November 2015 via mobile

We only ate here (not sure if you can stay also), but the sandwiches we ordered were beautiful and inexpensive. The service was nice and the cafe itself is really nicely decorated with good music playing and ok wifi. We went for some breakfast before heading out for the day and thoroughly enjoyed it. Would recommend.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2015 via mobile

I checked out maybe 5 other places on adjacent streets and they were all pretty dirty. I was glad to find a nice clean room for just a dollar more than my private hostel room 2 blocks over.

The staff was friendly and nice. Technically the hotel has a midnight curfew but the doorman let us in both times we came home later than that--and one night was substantially later than 12.

The room is small (standard double on 3rd floor) but there was enough room for two people and our bags. A table would've been nice but there was enough storage space for all our miscellaneous items.

There is a shared balcony for some rooms so it was nice to be able to go outside without having to go downstairs.

There is not much space to hang out or sit around. There's only the bed in the room and not a big lobby or common area. There is a cafe attached to the building that is part of the hotel.... But I felt like I had to buy something if I just wanted to sit at the tables. Who knows, maybe you can. Just ask I guess.

Location is good. It's just a short walk to the night market and the river, where you can find street food. There is also plenty of restaurant and laundry options around. Also, it's near Bor Pen Yang (bar/restaurant) which is a great place to catch the sunset. Also nearby is Chokdee with Lots of delicious Belgian beers (quite expensive though!).

One con--there is no mat for the bathroom so after a shower you will probably track water all over the tile floor and just get everything dirty. We had to use our own towels as a floor mat to keep everything clean.

Good midrange room for singles or couples wanting a quiet, clean, convenient room. Not recommended for those wanting to party in the room or meet other travelers.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Andrew D
Reviewed 28 September 2015 via mobile

Their cheapest room was USD21 for a small room with no view, dirty towels, dirty bed cover, no complimentary breakfast or even water. And the sink was clogged. Ran down place, find other hotels if you can.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends