New Lao Silk Hotel
US$ 23
US$ 30
US$ 20
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 27/night.

Moonlight Champa(Vientiane)
US$ 33
US$ 31
Priceline
Lao Plaza Hotel(Vientiane)
US$ 159
US$ 141
Agoda.com
All reviewsrooms are smallno liftnight marketthe riverper nighthot showerdecent sizeflat screen tvmini fridgehotel locatedplace to stayexcellent locationwithin walking distancetempleinternetconveniencecons
Reviewed 28 September 2015 via mobile

Their cheapest room was USD21 for a small room with no view, dirty towels, dirty bed cover, no complimentary breakfast or even water. And the sink was clogged. Ran down place, find other hotels if you can.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 August 2015 via mobile

This hotel was ok. In our room the air con leaked, the shower shot off in 2 main and very different directions when turned on (got me straight in the eye) and was tilted v down so you had to almost lean on the wall to use it. The bed and duvet were small for a double. The room was mostly clean when we arrived, bedsheets stained but nothing major.

As a lot of reviews have said the receptionist was least helpful we came across and seemed to not speak any English. We stayed for two nights and our rooms were never cleaned.

Good for location, the night markets and river (great place to watch the sunset) just down the road and across the road. Lots of lovely restaurants within in 5 min walk - particularly recommend ai Capone which is almost next door, they do an amazing pizza!

All in all fine for a couple of nights to see Vientiane.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 August 2015

I can't remember why I chose this place, oh it might because of the location and the price as I travelled on a budget and I was there alone. When I first arrived, there's no other customer and I saw a man who is receptionist. I gave him my booking number and I paid it, after he finished with my payment he gave me a small piece of paper for the wifi username and password and helped me to with my suitcase. I got the room 505, it's the top floor! But at first I didn't have any problem about the room. The decoration is a bit Laotian style but it's quite old, the bed wasn't the cleanest but it's not too dirty so it's acceptable for me. The bathroom/toilet is a bit too big for me I think and it's too old, there's no toilette but ok i had my own stuffs.

Things happened when I got back from visiting the temples during the day and I got back to the hotel around 5 pm and I spent time in the room and the air-conditioner split a bit of water on my head while I was laying down. So around 7 pm. I went out to have dinner and I intended to talk with the boy downstairs but he wasn't there so I just went out and done my things. After I finished my dinner around 9 pm. I got back and saw him at the reception desk. I asked him if it's possible to change my room because of the air conditioner, and it's too high for me as I was a solo traveller if there's something bad happened, it would take too much time to get help. But he said that there's no small room for me on the lower floors. I just had my booking only one night! and it's not full! so I was disappointed and went back to my room. He didn't even give a damn to help or showed that he wanted to help. 25 USD/night it's too expensive for this place, I will never get back to this place again even I love the location anyway.

I couldn't sleep until 4 am in the morning because of lots of noises and the air conditioner doesn't works properly!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 August 2015 via mobile

This is a simple hotel located in the centre of town, less than a minute walk onto the Mekong river front that has a night market, food stalls and bars, a good atmosphere as the sun sets. Also easy walk to main attractions/ temples etc.

The hotel doesn't have a lift but we were happy to walk up the stairs. A couple of floors up you don't hear the bustle on the street. Comfy bed and good working shower. Rooms are small and basic, but clean. Helpful staff that helped carry my bag up so the stairs weren't all that bad!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2015 via mobile

Booked through booking.com waited over 30 mins to be checked in.
Fortunately I looked at room before parting with money.
A toilet! !!!!
Walked straight out!
Room bore no resemblance to photos on site.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends