See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights and it was a normal experience. When I arrived late afternoon the noise from the kitchen was incomprehensible. People speaking loud and laughing a lot. Unprofessional behaviour. The room was small and clean. I did found some staines on my white bath towel which I didn't like. Breakfast is simple. Should be much more fruit in it. Not impressed

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Francisco T
Reviewed 25 July 2017

We stayed here for once night, the room was very clean and comfortable and the air conditioning worked well. However we did have problems with wifi, it worked in the lobby but not in our rooms. Other than that, great service!

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ah2727
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

We were disappointed in this hotel. Our room was relatively small and had unnecessary furniture cluttering it up. The bed was comfortable and the pillows were good but the ac was ineffective so we could not sleep. I tried to open a cupboard and the door fell on my foot. The bathroom was adequate but dark. Breakfast was served in the lobby through a window to the alleyway outside which was a bit odd. I picked up a plate to find the whole pile covered in ants. I think this hotel needs to up its game and pay attention to detail.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 June 2017

Our room was very tiny- we were stepping all over each other and we were only two people. It was very loud as construction was right outside our room and started at 6:00am. Breakfast was nothing special- eggs and bread. The wifi was ok - cut out frequently but usable. Rooms were clean.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Loved the room and service. Breakfast was ok. Location is ok. 10 minutes from the Mekong River. Staff is a bit shy but will lighten up if you greet them with a Sapaidee. They helped me a lot with my scooter abd setting up my laos sim card.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple