“Service is very bad”

S&P Thai Restaurant & Bakery Cambodia
Ranked #612 of 1,748 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 13
Description: S&P Thai Restaurant & Bakery Cambodia is one of the most unique Thai restaurants Phnom Penh has to offer and is the first flagship store outside of Thailand, located on 2nd floor of Aeon Mall Phnom Penh, with the area of 234sqm. S&P offers a variety of Thai food and international food, beverage, bakery, dessert and Thai traditional dessert, such as durian sticky rice in coconut cream. In 2016, 2nd store is opened in Samdech Pan Ave. branch, right in the heart of Phnom Penh city. The new branch has opened its door as a stand alone restaurant with a strikingly beautiful homey colonial style interior and exciting new menus which will make it a new favorite spot for locals and foreigners alike.
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Today my experience with this restaurant is terrible, I went to Pencil Branch with a group 20 people, I made order first before 12 members of my team, but my dish arrive last about almost 1 hour. The staff's explanation is unacceptable, all he could say is that I don't know too. After about one hour, my food arrived the food look like a trash to me, the noodle is very short not long as normal. Won't go to that branch again. Waste time, waste money

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 4 March 2018

one of plenty different places in this shopping complex. We choose S&P because of our previous experience with this chain in Thailand.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Great food - had the deep fried fish with chili sauce, pad Thai and the salad which were all excellent and super tasty. The service however, was horrendous. It was a struggle to call the service team every time you need something (like asking for rice, additional drinks, the bill, etc) as they were all gossiping and horseplaying with one another in a corner. It was quite annoying as it was a busy time but they still find time to be negligent of their customers.

I Will definitely come back but only because the food was really good.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 8 October 2017

I think this is part of a chain of restaurants, but I'm not sure. We sat on the third floor of the restaurant and enjoyed a selection of Thai food. Most dishes were OK, and enjoyed by our party. Traditional Thai dishes such as Tom Young Goong soup and Green Chicken Curry were especially good. Food was nicely served, although it was not as hot as I would have expected for food that had just been cooked. Service was adequate, but not especially attentive (maybe because we were on the third floor?). The restaurant is very brightly lit and was very clean; perhaps too brightly lit? It worked well for a group of 6 or 7 people, but I would not think it worked as well for a couple.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank kissane
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Our group of 7 decided on Thai and were delighted by the fare served. Dishes are authentic but not served hot. Desserts were a bit too sweet to our liking but overall I would rate it good

Date of visit: October 2017