“Childhood dream come true!”
Review of Swensen's

Swensen's
Ranked #470 of 1,721 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

We haven’t had a swensens in New Zealand in forever...maybe 30yrs or more? It was always so expensive my parents wouldn’t let me have it but I adored the look of the place, the flavour names - caramel turtle fudge? - the stained glass light shades, everything. Well they have 4 branches in PP and we went to one today and it was pretty good! Fake cream but the ice cream was nice. Blueberry cheesecake yum. Prices were GREAT. If you can get a nice sundae in a really nice shop in NZ for $6-7 NZD I want to know about it. Very nice and really took me back with the decor, branding, etc. Nice mall too, cheap movies (usd $3.50 for 3D Ant Man super cheap) and everything’s clean. Food court was good too. Nice to forget the heat outside for a while.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

So if you just need to get out of the heat and sit in an air-conditioned room and eat ice cream, then this place is gonna satisfy that craving. Sundaes etc... for 3 or 4 bucks and up. good selection.

Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

Good varity of desert. Ice cream is tasty. A tad pricey but worth it. I would go back again when i need a sugar fix

Reviewed 5 June 2016

Stumbled across Swensens on our 1st night. Went back each night after. Delightful ice cream and shakes

Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

The service was fast and friendly, within 5 minutes of ordering we were all enjoying our dessert. Servings are pretty good and my son loved 'little prince' because it looked like Mickey Mouse. So if you're at AEON Mall or just want somewhere for a good dessert, I'd recommend it