“So Happy to be back to this gem”
Review of Lone Pine Cafe

Lone Pine Cafe
Ranked #48 of 1,733 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had not been to the "new Lone Pine" ... finally I got there. So glad I did! They took 2 of the best restaurants in Phnom Penh and combined them into THE best restaurant in Phnom Penh!

Why do I say the best? Well, if you like a huge selection of awesome comfort food (including the best burgers, TexMex, margaritas, world class rum selection not found anywhere in any bar/restaurant in Asia) then Lone Pine is your place. If none of that appeals, then ignore this review.

The owners take serious pride in their establishment. I go there because I know it is a professional restaurant -- in a city that is often very lacking in that department. If the staff make a mistake with an order, it is dealt with promptly. Their goal is clearly to ensure happy customers. I know I am .. and the night (and lunch) I was there I could see I was not alone. Lots of praise for this place. Go hungry and leave very full -- and wanting to return. Value for money as well. This place never disappoints!

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Almost always full but worth the wait. Not sure it’s worth it for a vegetarian, but I can happily vouch for the fish tacos and house margaritas. Black bean nachos with guacamole and the fresh chips and salsa also personal favorites. Owners really friendly.

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

I was already a fan of this place when it was Taqueria Corona.
As a Latino, I find that the Mexican food is very good. I’d personally recommend the swizzling fajitas or the classic nachos.
Now is also serving burgers and they are algo very tasty. I’d recommend to give the cowboy a try.
I have a lot of memories of good nights here, sharing a frozen margarita with friends.

Reviewed 1 September 2018

I've recently arrived back in town to find that my favorite restaurant has merged with the Lone Pine Cafe, great news!

The margaritas are still the best in town by a country mile and now I have got the chance to tuck into a burger too. Next week I'll be trying the Blue Cheese version, can't wait.

The service is as always, truly excellent.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

We liked this place so much we went two days in a row, bringing our 9 friends with us the second time who also loved it.

The fajitas and the burritos were so good.

The owners and the staff were lovely and always topping up our water which was good.

Defined would recommend if you are craving a Mexican!