“Japanese feels!”

Honda Sushi
Ranked #364 of 1,709 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

This place quite resembles Japanese places you see on movies. Sushi are excellent and rice meals too. Each serving is very tummy satisfactory, you might not be able to have a second serving of sushi. It's a good place to grab a sushi and drink of you choice on a tired weekday evening.

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

We had lunch here for our first time! It was great both of test of foods and design. All staff are very friendly and helpful. Good location!

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

While writing this review I just found out I did noy even make pictures of the food. Salmon sashimi was cut very thick, rolls were so so (bit to thin). Just an average place.

Reviewed 22 December 2016

I've been here a few times, if I'm craving for some Japanese food, it's my go to place. The prices are reasonable and match the quality of the food. There are lots of higher end Japanese places around this area - Kami sushi, Dashi, and the new one on street 360. They are all more expensive (for the same amount of food, bill would be at least 50% higher). Quality is also higher at those other restaurants, however I don't think it's worth the extra as it is still no where near as good as what you get in Japan.

Worth checking out for sure. I live nearby so it's easy for me to pop up, however, it's not a place I would travel far to get to.
Staff are friendly, good atmosphere and seating. I'd give 3.5 starts if I could give half a star.

Reviewed 4 November 2016

once u have steps into the restaurant, u can feel like u are in tokyo. they hit drum to make big sound for welcome! foods are good and beauty decorated. it was good dinner for me!