“Those fries!!!”

The Restore One Cafe
Ranked #38 of 1,517 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 7
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Restore One Cafe is not just a place where you can have a delicious meal but for every meal that you purchase you will help and support a teachers wage. Restore One Cafe is run by Restore One Charity. For more information on our vision and mission check out our Facebook page and website.
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Ate dinner here with a group my first night in Phnom Penh. It was walking distance from our hotel which was nice. I had the mediterranean burger, and a mound of the best fries I have had in a very long time. I didn't have time to look around the shop but they have some fabulous items for sale. I would love to stop by on my next visit.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

This is a cafe with a purpose. Housed in a old bungalow the cafe provides a limited menu but it is a great place for a meal. It also has an area displaying handicrafts made by locals and that goes to supporting varies charities.
But if you don't wander beyond the garden area you will miss it.
Had a burger and a ginger beer. The burger was great! Ginger beer was a bit too sweet for my liking.
Worth a try if you want a quiet place for a meal or even just to get out off the heat.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

This cafe will always hold a special place in my heart. Not only is the food incredible, but the staff are welcoming and professional. The vibe is peaceful & offers a nice respite from the busy Phnom Penh streets. A/C and Wifi are bonuses. The team caters for big groups, opening at night for special bookings. Restore One does very important and inspirational work in Phnom Penh and rural areas of Cambodia & coming to the cafe supports their initiatives in education, health and skills transferral. Also an opportunity to purchase good quality, ethical handicrafts and gifts to take back home!

Reviewed 30 August 2017

This is set in an old villa that has been nicely restored, and there is both garden and indoor seating. Indoors is air-conditioned and the outdoor area is fan cooled. The menu is not extensive but has a good range of western and local dishes. I'm not a big burger fan, but the fish burger is one of the best I've ever had, light and tasty. I tried the 'ginger beer' because of earlier reviews but found it sickly sweet, more like a ginger flavoured lemonade than a traditional ginger beer. Service was patchy, even though there were few customers. Staff tended to congregate around the bar and not keep an eye on the tables. Inside there is a gift shop which has a range of interesting things and proceeds go to a local support scheme for children. I will go again because of the location and atmosphere, but it doesn't quite have that zing to make it a regular haunt.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

First time I come. Quite place with AC inside. Nice Staff and more comfortable when weather too hot in Phnompenh. Absolutely I will come back next time.