“Brilliant, keen for another”
Review of Ride Expeditions

Ride Expeditions
Ranked #3 of 147 Tours in Phnom Penh
More attraction details
Owner description: Specialists in delivering motorcycle tours across Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam and India. Asia is home to some of the finest adventure riding terrain in the world. You'll pass through thick jungle, tackle exciting river crossings, ride up to ancient temples, camp on uninhabited river islands and ride along pristine white sandy beaches... Asia has it all! We at Ride Expeditions pride ourselves in delivering adventure tours to the highest of standards, combining local culture, awesome riding, quality accommodation and safety to create unforgettable experiences for our riders.
Reviewed 2 December 2017

The reviews aren't fake! I rode the cardamom mountain explorer while my better half was on a tour bus. We went every where the tour buses couldn't go. I feel that we saw a good amount of the real Cambodia that most westerners won't ever see. Toby the guide/owner is a brilliant bloke and has setup a great company. Everything was well organised. Breakdowns/flatties were managed like clockwork. Great team, great company. I'm interested in doing another!!!

Date of experience: November 2017
Yasmine M, Guest Relations Manager at Ride Expeditions, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Hey there Jeremy,

Lovely reading your description of the tour! It's exactly what we try to cater: Adventurous rides and stunning landscapes with an exclusive service. The fact that you've appreciated all of it is extremely rewarding to us. I've passed the word to Toby who hopes to have you back with the team soon ;).

All reviews
"whole process"
"great company"
"tour bus"

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

I couldn’t speak highly enough of my experience with Ride Expeditions. Anna is fantastic and was always happy to answer my many questions and was very informative in every aspect. Toby and the team on the ride were fantastic too and we were all well looked after and Toby’s attention to detail to make sure you have the time of your life is awesome. This ride wasn’t just a tour it was an adventure and I would recommend doing it. I thank Anna, Toby and team for us to be able to have such a great experience in such an amazing country!

Date of experience: November 2017

Hello Andrew!

Thank you for your lovely review. To receive such enthusiastic comments from our riders is great and hearing back from you is truly appreciated. Big thanks from Anna and Toby for your feedback about their service.

So glad you enjoyed yourself and hope to see you again!

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

I did the mountain explorer tour an it was one hell of an experience bikes rode with barely a fault the tour guide was awesome catering to all our needs an expectations an capabilities would highly recommend this trip to anyone who loves to ride dirt bikes an is up for a challenge

Date of experience: August 2017

Hey there!

We are indeed always up for a challenge ourselves, thats the spirit ;)! How amazing to hear back from you and read your lovely review.

Anna, Toby and the rest of the team say hi. We hope to have you with us again soon.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Love this company and everything about it. Rode Ladakh last year and had such a great time, that as soon as the opportunity came up to ride the new Spiti route, I jumped at it. Was expecting something great as had heard so much about the challenging riding and stunning landscapes, but nothing prepared me for just how awesome the trip was. Each day was different .. from riding through deep waterfall crossings, blasting across the desert landscapes, riding down through cedar forests, heading out through roads cut into the side of cliffs to a lot of sand and mud . there was something new along the way. Even included the highest post office and highest village in the world. Such a mix, and the landscapes.. well the pictures really don't do it justice. There were times we would stand there as a group in silence just blown away with what was in front of us ... and for us to all be quiet at the same time is quite a feat ...

But by far the best part of the trip was Ride Expeditions .. Toby, Anna, Julian .. the mechanics Topi and Manu and the quality of the bikes from Anu. These guys are so far above what you could possibly expect from a moto touring company. They all obviously care not just about what they do but also that their clients are happy and go to such great lengths to ensure the experience is the best it can be. They cater for most levels of riding, providing opportunities for more extreme riding for more experienced riders to those like me who have not had massive amounts of off road experience. I had heard Spiti was "tough" and was so looking forward to it but also a little unsure if I was going to be able to ride it all. Toby and the crew were so supportive and felt a great sense of achievement getting through some of the riding with some tips on them on how to traverse the terrain. There is a real sense on these tours that we are all in this together, and with Spiti we all helped each other with the more difficult parts. It made it a huge amount of fun and we all had big smiles on our faces at the end of each day.

Am a single female rider and love that both tours I have been on with these guys, I am treated just like one of the group and made welcome and fit right into what is happening. Generally find that in the biker community, but was made to feel not only that I could ride these "roads" but that I was just a normal part of the tour. Would love to see more women out doing this sort of riding ... it is so much fun and gave me such a deep sense of achievement, hopefully more chicks will come out doing this sort of mototouring. Toby, Anna and everyone else are so encouraging and welcoming, its impossible not to have a great time.

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank AliSaoirse

Hey there Ali,

You've been such a loyal rider with us. Your comments make a big difference to us and the community. Thanks for taking the time to review in the smallest details our catered tours, which will definitely help readers have a better idea of how it goes out there with the dirt bikes and challenging rides.

We're working on growing our female riders' community meticulously. We are so excited to have more women with us each time.
Your presence is surely encouraging and supportive. Can't wait to have you joining in September.