“Awesome experience”
Review of Ride Expeditions

Ride Expeditions
Ranked #18 of 134 Tours in Phnom Penh
More attraction details
Owner description: Specialists in delivering motorcycle tours across Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam and India. Asia is home to some of the finest adventure riding terrain in the world. You'll pass through thick jungle, tackle exciting river crossings, ride up to ancient temples, camp on uninhabited river islands and ride along pristine white sandy beaches... Asia has it all! We at Ride Expeditions pride ourselves in delivering adventure tours to the highest of standards, combining local culture, awesome riding, quality accommodation and safety to create unforgettable experiences for our riders.
Reviewed 24 March 2017

want a challenge? this is it. Had a once in a lifetime experiencie here! wouldn't change anything. Excellent riding spots, every day new challenge, amazing places and stops. Incredible support team and bikes ready for speed!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

As the title suggests, I rode with a team of eight riders in a somewhat test run. Despite this, our ride was well planned and managed. We all had an awesome time meeting interesting people, seeing great views and settling down to a cold beer or a rice wine (or five) at the end of a long day. The highlight for me was the day we rode up a difficult mountain track which ended on a plateau where a village of Hmong people live. We spent an hour entertaining and being entertained. The kids just loved our drone and motorbikes.
Throughout the whole process from from initial contact to ride completion, Anna and Toby where both helpful and professional.
I have ridden a scooter 1500 km's through Vietnam on my own and another 1500 km's through Northern Thailand with a tour group, but this ride is easily the better of the three.
Men, don't be put off the word expedition and don't wait for your mates; this thirteen day 2100 km ride truly is an ADVENTURE!

Reviewed 21 February 2017

This was going to be my third off-road tour, the second in Asia, and the first with Ride Expeditions. From the very first contact and even currently, the responses and service received from everyone at Ride Expeditions (of course most of the correspondence is Anna), is prompt and always helpful. Unfortunately, on day 2 of a 14 day tour I went down and I was not able to continue. Hats of to Anna and Toby as by the time I had made it to a hospital, they had already contacted my insurance company and had received instructions on what needed to be done. All I had to do was get into the ambulance:( Toby and Anna listen to their riders and truly are always trying to improve their tours, and with the very recent changes they are making is proof. Highly recommend them and I will be back!!

Reviewed 20 February 2017

This was a testrun of a new trip, so I expected it to be some problems, but they was minor.
The whole trip was very well arranged, everything went acording to plan. Totaly amazing views and places we visited. A lot of the places was only possible to visit with a MC, and we hardly saw any other tourists :-)
Safety vice it was as good as it can get on this kind of trip.
The local guides was excelent, and Toby had everything arranged perfectly!

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

Amazing trip!! Toby and staff top blokes. Loved every moment, made great new friends for life!! Cannot recommend it enough to people who enjoy a bit of spice in their lives!!