“WOW!!”
Review of Ride Expeditions

Ride Expeditions
Ranked #13 of 130 Tours in Phnom Penh
More attraction details
Owner description: Specialists in delivering motorcycle tours across Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam and India. Asia is home to some of the finest adventure riding terrain in the world. You'll pass through thick jungle, tackle exciting river crossings, ride up to ancient temples, camp on uninhabited river islands and ride along pristine white sandy beaches... Asia has it all! We at Ride Expeditions pride ourselves in delivering adventure tours to the highest of standards, combining local culture, awesome riding, quality accommodation and safety to create unforgettable experiences for our riders.
Perth, Australia
“WOW!!”
Reviewed 7 December 2016

Everything was put together for the ride of a lifetime. Highly recommend for the adventurous at heart. What a way to experience a country.

Visited November 2016
RideExpeditions2011, Owner at Ride Expeditions, responded to this review, 11 January 2017
Thanks for the recommendation there Ben! Glad you all enjoyed the riding around Cambodia.

Many thanks again for choosing to ride with us and thanks so much for leaving us a review.

Cheers for now,

Anna & the Ride team
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Bury St Edmunds, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Himalayan Heights tour”
Reviewed 2 September 2016

Just completed the Himalayan Heights with Ride Expeditions, this was my second big tour with the guys after completing the Tough One.

Right from the moment I landed, I felt in safe hands I was met by Toby our guide for the whole trip at the airport who had a car waiting for us and took us straight to the hotel, after we settled in and explored Delhi for a while (which was an interesting experience) we all met up for the welcome meeting which was very informative and gave us all a chance to have a beer and get to know each other.

The bikes where beautiful and the perfect tool for the job, The Mechanics kept the bikes in tip top condition inspecting and servicing the bikes, everyday they worked well in to the night and where up before us, warming them up so we could just jump on and ride out. Its not a small job keeping 16 of these machines running perfectly.

The staff really did help make this trip for me, the support they provided was unbelievable, right from Anna helping me get all my paper work sorted before I left, to the guys and the doctor following in the support trucks. I felt in safe hands and no problem was to small for anyone of the crew,

I did not realise how much the staff did until we hired our own bikes after the tour and went for a jolly, its surprising how vulnerable you feel with out the back up of the Ride team!

In my opinion riding a country is the only way to do it! you get immersed in the culture and see things you would never get any other way.

I will definitely be riding with the guys from Ride Expeditions again and I hope to see some of the fellow riders along the way!

I cant wait to see whats coming up as there where some murmurs of some really exciting projects.

10/10

5 Thank nick_pooley
Singleton, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“first Himalayan heights tour”
Reviewed 26 August 2016

Hi im a little older than some and hevery - so i was not sure this was for me or that some would let me do it. - this crew were the most organised and well arranged that i have ever seen. i was looked after and assisted all the way and made feel i belonged.

To Toby ,Anna, and Anu and the crew ( especially Doby) i thank you all - the photos and memories will take me years to sort. and the other riders Best Bunch ever!!!

5 Thank toymaker50
Fremantle, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Himalayan heights tour”
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

What an amazing experience! This is the second trip I've done with ride expeditions and safe to say I will be back again. Anna and Toby have the organisation of these tours down to perfection, accommodating for anything and everything. It was nice to not have to worry about a thing after a day of riding. Teaming up with local guides really enhanced the experience providing a real insight into their culture and enjoying a bit of insiders knowledge. There was always more than enough delicious food and lots of chai and coffee breaks with a view that can't even be described. The mountains are just something you have to experience to understand their beauty.
Thanks so much guys for an unforgettable experience.

3 Thank Hannah G
Crossover, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“First Himalayan highs tour”
Reviewed 19 August 2016

This tour was awesome, and well organized. It was the first one by ride expeditions and they have decided to change some things for the better such as the choice of Hotels but it all just rolled out to plan anyway. The scenery cannot be experienced with Photos, you need to be there for the full effect. Riding with bike minded people again on this trip and the Cambodia ride that I also did meant we were all there for a good time which we all did.