Stayed here for one night in January 2020
1) Location is perfect. Independence Square, Royal Palace, National Museum etc are all within walking distance.
2) There are plenty of good restaurants and grocery stores next to the hotel.
3) The hotel area seemed safe to walk around at night.
4) Rooms and bathrooms were spacious and extremely clean.
5) The hotel pool cum restaurant area was quite nice.
6) The front desk was helpful with all our travel needs. They were courteous and spoke good English.
7) The WIFI was free with excellent speed and connectivity.
8) The hotel breakfast starts early - 7 am and the choices were good and the food excellent. There were plenty of vegetarian choices.
9) The place is quiet at night and the sleep quality is excellent.
10) The hotel has a complimentary massage and sunset tour. But you need to contact them early to get a slot booked.
1) The tariff was bit on the higher side. But given the amenities, probably it was just about par.More
- Free Wifi