“Will surely return”

La Creperie Phnom Penh
Ranked #51 of 1,481 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 15
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Please check our opening hours and special events/promotion on our fb page LA CREPERIE PHNOM PENH
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went to have dinner there 3 adults and 2 kids. Everything from service to food was very good and we will surely go there again. Price are similar to France but the quality is really reached.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

im still surprised by how quiet this place can be sometimes but the foods are literally the best. so authentic, the first bite took me all the way back to france. xoxo. no vegan choices though.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

So, when you're tired of eating noodles and local fare, here's a great option. Steve (a French national named by his parents after Steve McQueen !) is La Creperie's French trained and French speaking chef, and Sokheng (his greeter/waiter), looked after us with superb-tasting savoury and sweet crepes one night last week (hope I've spelled his name correctly?). Sitting outdoors or indoors, this place is nearby to current trendy bars, and was a real 'find' in Phnom Penh one evening. Quality ingredients and good portions made for a tasty and satisfying dinner. Steve made especially sure our gluten-free (genuine celiac) diner was cater for. Wine list is also pretty good with a variety of countries and wine styles represented, and of course, you can have the traditional beverage to accompany crepes - cider ! - if you want also. I've had crepes all around the world, including in the Bretagne region of northwest France ... Steve's crepes are the real deal and very authentic. Call your tuk tuk driver and have him take you there ! (we easily hailed a passing tuk tuk driver to take us home when we were done).

Reviewed 3 August 2017

I had a galette and a crepe for dessert and both were really good. I was there early so I was the only one there. The chef came out and hes as french. I had a good dinner.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

It's difficult to find authentic French style wheat pancakes in Cambodia, but La Creperie easily offers the best French Pancakes with authentic Apple Cider as well. It reminded me of Brittany and the home made pancakes I had back in my home country. Decor is simple but pleasant, service was very friendly and efficient. Definitely recommended for all pancakes lovers.