See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 January 2016 via mobile

The cheap price is the only good point for Naturel Inn. The Owner is sure not friendly and is shameless to try to get more money from you. He sold us wrong bus tickets and then refused to give us back the money. He was doing like he was calling back the bus agencies to fix the problem but we understood that he was calling his friend and speaking in khmer to make us believe that he had found another bus for us. But no, he send us away just to make sure we will stop talking about this problem. Moreover, on all our stay we did not get any water in toilets.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 December 2015 via mobile

After a full day of travel from Hanoi we were looking for a cheap private room in Phnom Penh to spend the night before moving onto Siem reap. We chose natural house as they were the cheapest on HostelWorld. We didn't expect much and either should you.
We made our way down an alley off the main street and checked in at about 830pm. The owner and his mates were sitting around drinking, which was no worries at the time. Our room was of expected quality - very poor, but would do for the night. We put our luggage down and went for dinner at about 9pm. We arrived back at the hostel at about 1030pm to the place being fully locked up. Sliding gates across the shopfront padlocked and only the remaining beer cans left in site. After yelling and knocking to no prevail, then looking up the number and it being disconnected, we decided to go have a drink on the main road and give it time. Between around 1030 and 12am we went back multiple times to find the place still completely locked. Perhaps the owner had gone for more beer? Food? Passed out? There was no note, no bell, and our key did not fit the locks.
At this point we decided to go book another room, and hopefully get our money back in the morning. We found another room on the main street for half the price and checked in, they kindly let us do this with out passports, accepting payment up front. After this at about 1am we went back to check one more time, to hopefully collect ALL of our belongings and move them to our new room, as we had nothing but our wallets.
This time the owner was there, the place still locked up, but him asleep on a little bed in the foyer. We woke him and got let in. After being let in we said we were just collecting our bags and leaving in a few minutes, to which he replied "no" and locked us back in. We then collected our belongings and attempted to leave. At this point he began demanding payment. We tried to explain that we had not been able to enter the hostel for the last few hours and have already paid for another room as it is now 1am.. To this we were told to not "start trouble" because he "knows everyone around here". Being in Cambodia we knew we had no leg to stand on, so we reluctantly payed for the room we had been locked out of and were now not staying in.
Besides what had happened to us, there are numerous reasons why I would not recommend this hostel.
Us being locked out meant everyone else was locked in - the gates are big iron sliders that go across the shopfront padlocked shut, with the only other door and all windows being barred up until the 3rd floor - I don't know what would happen in case of emergency evacuation.
The hostel is down a pretty dodgy alley way off the main road. On the main road are literally 10 more hostel and guest houses which are not listed on HostelWorld and all seemed to be a lot cheaper. Admitently the second room we got wasn't any better, but was half the price.
This is only our experience and my recommendations. I do see a lot of other half decent reviews for the place. So take it as you like.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 December 2015 via mobile

This establishment is badly located down an alley which is poorly lit at night! The rooms are average and not very clean for the exorbitant price you pay. The staff are extremely rude in every aspect hence I only stayed 1 night and found a much better guesthouse around the corner on 172 Street for half the price. I won't not recommend this establishment to anyone!!!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 December 2015 via mobile

Although the room was adequate (spacious but windowless so a bit dismal), the guesthouse owner spent every evening we were there drinking to excess in the lobby with his friends. He constantly harassed us to buy tours or bus tickets from him, and I never felt comfortable walking through the lobby. One night while we were waiting for the door to open, he snuck behind me and tickled me ... what the hell? If I hadn't have been staying with my husband, I wouldn't have stayed more then a single night. Female travelers - stay away! There are more than enough alternatives in the area.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 November 2015 via mobile

But not terrible either. The room was really, really, really huge. But that made it feel kinda empty. I am sure you can find better value for money in Phnom Penh and the owner was a bit overenthusiastic trying to get us a bus to here or a tuktuk to there. (We had a private room with air con)

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple