“Watch the sunset”

Ranked #61 of 1,478 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Asian, European
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Eclipse Sky Bar, the highest restaurant and bar in Phnom Penh. Located at the top of Phnom Penh Tower, with 360 degree view of the city. Enjoy an evening out overlooking the bustling city with a cold cocktail and a bite to eat.
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Make it a point to come here for sunset - very pretty. You can look down over the sprawl that is Phnom Penh as well as looking at all the skyscrapers intruding upwards. Drinks aren't too badly priced and you can dine here as well

EclipseSkyBar, General Manager at Eclipse Sky Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Hi KymMarie220,

Thanks for your review and recommendation! We agree, the sunsets from Eclipse are spectacular and the perfect place to check out Phnom Penh while having a cold drink!

Hope we see you up here again soon.

Many thanks,
Adam Demos

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

We were invited to the Sky Bar by our breakfast waiter, who works there at nights after finishing morning shift at our hotel. Amazing views of the city, especially at sunset, great food and awesome service. You have to watch Mr Boom do his cocktail act. Love it.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

The cocktails are really good! Really affordable too, even better if you get there for happy hour for 30% off, I think 5-7pm.

It's really nice to watch the sunset which starts at around 5.30pm, you can have dinner their too but we decided to have drinks before dinner somewhere else.

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

This bar has an amazing 360 view of the city. We arrived around 5:30pm meaning we were able to watch the sunset which was a lovely experience.
Despite there only being a few other people in the bar the service was slow, I ordered a vodka martini which wasn't great as the olives were way too salty (cocktails were around $6) but for the views and the cool music I still think this place is worth a visit

Reviewed 29 April 2017

I went to Eclipse Sky Bar because I'm staying at The H22 by Tama Hotel. The place looks amazing and I'm really looking forward to eat...someone took my order and been waiting for so long. I asked someone to follow up on my order but then nobody check up on me or get back and the girl I asked, I tried to look at her and call her but he never ever look at me again.

It's so disappointing.

I understand there's a lot of customers but the thought of them not so friendly to their customer and not checking up really made me feel bad.

I asked for the manager to complain but they said manager is not there and no one can help me so it's ok that I walk away. The receptionist just gave me the card and said I can write to them.

Again, so disappointing.

I hope they do something because it's sad to have a bad impression from foreigners, I haven't even tasted the food, just the customer service turns me off, too bad.

Hi iamsilentkisses,
I apologize we weren't able to provide you with a positive experience here at Eclipse. It is as you said, "disappointing" that you were not looked after better during your visit.

There must have been some confusion on our side regarding contacting management as there is always a manager on duty. Once again, I apologize that we were unable to fix the problems as they occurred. We do appreciate your clear and honest review as it will help us make changes to improve for future guests.

Kind thanks,