See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 February 2015

I stayed at Queen Na for almost 3 months, December 2014 - Feb 2015. The staff are very friendly and accommodating, with a great location. Room cleanliness was great, and all facilities are excellent (including Air-Con, beds etc.) Having stayed in many other guesthouses in Cambodia, I can highly recommend Queen Na. There is even a fridge jam-packed with icy cold beers, and a great breakfast selection available. Very safe and conveniently located.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Barn D
Reviewed 13 February 2015

I stayed at Queen Na for 3 months from December - February. The guesthouse became a home and somewhere I looked forward to returning to after work. The owners Bryan and Na are very warm and welcoming - always going to an extra effort to help when booking travel, providing local advice or just have a chat with. The staff in the guesthouse are very friendly and I was sad to say good bye to them. Having the option of using the kitchen or laundry is extremely useful and the rooms in the house were very comfortable and spacious. An excellent location in Phnom Penh with many restaurants and bars close by whilst being an easy walking distance from the Royal Palace and Riverfront. I highly recommend this guesthouse.

2  Thank Katie M
Reviewed 5 February 2015

I stayed here for 3 months from Dec 14 to Feb 15. The guest house staff were very hospitable and always willing to help with anything. The bed was huge and the room had everything I needed. It was nice to have access to the kitchen when wanting to cook, a washing machine and also a pool to cool off in the warm climate. The guest house is also conveniently positioned within walking distance of many great restaurants and bars. The wifi was good but not the strongest. I would highly recommend a stay at the Queen Na!!!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Blisso08
Reviewed 18 January 2015

Fantastic place to stay in Phnom Penh. Really friendly staff and service. Good facilities - pool, laundry, wifi, kitchen, and air con. Good breakfast menu as well!

Well located in a convenient and safe end of town. Would highly recommend.

4  Thank 510luked
Reviewed 29 December 2014

Stayed at the Queen Na Guest House for 3 months Dec-Feb. It was truly home away from home. The staff were enormously friendly, accommodating and obliging to any request I had. Absolutely no problems with the rooms as well. Clean, spacious, comfortable. Beautiful spot of Phnom Penh, perfectly positioned. Right next the Independence Monument which I never got tired of looking at coming home. And a hand full of terrific cafes and restaurants, not 20 meters from the front door! Shopping mall (Aeon Mall) about a 2 min tuk tuk ride away (or roughly 6 minute walk). Really enjoyed my stay! Would recommend to anyone and everyone. I was personally skeptical about accommodation in Phnom Penh prior to arriving, but I am glad I opted for Queen Na Guest House! 10/10 - exactly what I needed!

3  Thank JoeyA92