“amazing noodle and dumpling soup!”

David's Restaurant - Handmade Noodles
Ranked #15 of 1,486 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Cuisines: Asian, Cambodian
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I've been here 3 times over the course of a week and I'm sure I'll be back a last time before I fly out. Really nice and friendly staff and cool to see them string out the fresh noodles and makes the dumplings right in front of you, specially for your meal. Really good quality food, fresh and tasty - as well as rehydrating. David himself is around and from time to time helps making the noodles himself, together with the chef. He's always genuinely and personally happy to see you and very appreciative or your custom. Great place to sit and have a meal alone and watch as them make the food. They have tables both inside and outside. Be sure to order the noodles if you want to see the show.

2  Thank David F
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

David was very welcoming on arrival. We each had vegetable noodle soup with pork dumplings which cost $3 and a beer to wash it down cost 75 cents. Watching the fresh noodles being made was a delight. We thoroughly enjoyed the food and will definitely return for more!

2  Thank Shelli D
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Our first night in Phnom Penh we chose this restaurant for the location to our hotel and it's trip advisor rating. We had the noodle soup and Khmer curry. The soup was excellent with the noodles made right in front of you. An excellent broth and fresh vegetables and dumplings were a highlight. The curry was good but I should have chosen the fried noodles which is what they're known for. Very cheap but quality food and drinks. Highly recommended

2  Thank Glenn P
Reviewed 1 October 2017

Pleasant owner.
Interesting to watch noodles being made.
Amok Curry was good.
I suspect going completely noodle is the way to good.
Draught beer super cheap.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

I had the fired noodles with vegetables. Big portion, delicious taste. I was there at an unpopular time - 11 am of a rainy Sunday, so it was just me. Very kind staff, I'd go back to try more noodles!

2  Thank francescatestajd