See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 May 2017

A few weeks ago, I booked my stay at The White Rabbit, and when I arrived there by tuk-tuk on the day of the booking, the metal gate on the front of the building was padlocked shut. Looking inside, I could see the bar area had not been cleaned for a long time.
I waited at a food place across the road for an hour to see if it would open, but it didn't.
I found alternative accommodation at nearby Mad Monkey, and the staff told me that The White Rabbit closed around a month or so ago.
However, it looks like their website perhaps still accepts booking, even though they are no longer in business... so be careful!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

Good location and decent beds but grim if you don't pay the extra $2 for air con.
Staff couldn't have been less helpful with cancelling a bus we never confirmed we were getting and made us pay for it. Which was the equivalent of 4 nights accommodation there

No locks on the doors for the dorms

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

Owner picked us up from Mad Monkey as they were fully booked for the night, $3 each for a 4 bed dorm with fans. Room was basic but fine for the night, sheets were clean which is important! Good wifi and bar is nice downstairs. Would stay again as it is great value for money - just don't expect luxury!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rosy A
Reviewed 24 January 2017

The size of the private room was quite good and the bed very comfy plus I love the fact of having a nice bar with the kind staff. Hovewer, there was no fresh air coming into the room and it smelt really bad. I would probably not stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

We stayed here 4 nights in a private room. There was a lack of air flow, always smelt and felt damp. Bathroom was tiny. Room wasnt cleaned by staff whilst we were there. And i assume as a "mosquito net" a bed sheet was stuck with sticky tape to the window. The bar/lobby was a fairly nice place to hang and cheap beer. Staff were friendly, and helped book buses. Overall though, wouldnt stay here again.

Stayed: January 2017