“Good portions”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

My friend ordered the chicken crumble and for $6.50 we were expecting not a very large portion. We were surprised at the size of it! The fries were probably fresh cut potatoes which we liked.

We had the brownie and chocolate cupcake for dessert which were just average.

But overall, we really love the cause. Great job, Daughters of Cambodia!

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

I am glad i got to visit this place before i left cambodia. There's a nice shop downstairs which sells arts and crafts and the upstairs cafe is beautiful, cosy and well air conditioned. I had the roast pumpkin salad and it was delicious and filling. This place helps women and transgender people get out of the sex trade and sex trafficking. That in itself should be enough reason to visit here to buy or eat something.

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

Went here with a friend and we didn't want to leave. Everything from the food, to the spa to the shop downstairs was amazing. I would highly recommend the deed fried cookie dough dessert. Staff was amazing and it's such an inspirational place to see how they are helping out many girls and changing their lives. Will definitely be back!!

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

My husband and I visited this wonderful cafe which supports a wonderful cause. After watching a DVD on what this cause is doing we felt like a wee snack. Wow I had the pavalova it was massive serving and very nice also fruit smoothie yum yum. Hubby had Banofie pie which was also yum. Very friendly staff and great service. Keep up the great work.

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

I went to the Café twice last week. The service and the food were great, and I also had a spa treatment and bought something from the shop. It was a pleasure supporting this courageous women!

DaughtersCambodia, Public Relations Manager at Daughters of Cambodia Visitor Centre Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2017

Hi,

Thank you for visiting us at Daughters of Cambodia, we are so glad you were able to return a couple of times throughout the week, it's encouraging for our girls to see familiar faces come back! Enjoy the rest of your travels in Cambodia!

Sincerely