“Cozy French restaurant with delicious food.”
Review of Anaora - CLOSED

Anaora
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 22
Cuisines: Cambodian, French
Description: Fine Khmer and French cuisine in a relaxed atmosphere. The place to give your mind a rest and to make your taste buds cheerful.Happy hour 5.30pm to 7.30pm Anchor draft and cocktail buy 1 get 1 free - open 10am - 11.30pm - free wifi - #57 street 178 - 023 969 453
Reviewed 15 July 2012

My wife and I were greeted personally by the French owner when we arrived, which is always a nice touch. The seating was comfortable. Although the food we wanted was not available as their meat supplier hadn't turned up that day, the food we did order was delicious, I had a very tender, beef bourguignon that was packed with flavour, and my wife had their homemade sausages. Very low prices for the quality and quantity of food. Included one drink each, the bill was just $14. A must to return to.

Reviewed 30 June 2012 via mobile

Although not all of the menu items were available due to delivery problems, we had an excellent meal. I ordered the home-made sausages which are the best I've had in years. Go and try them!

Reviewed 17 June 2012 via mobile

Anaora is tucked in between the art gallerys. It's slightly dark but never mind cos u will feel good after a ham galette served with generous and fresh salad. I had mine with a cappuccino. My husband, who just had a salad at FCC, couldn't resist ordering a crepe chocolat. All under $10!

Reviewed 3 May 2012

Sensational food. Just make sure you don't over-order like we did. The portions are big!

1  Thank BudgerigarHanoi
Reviewed 24 April 2012

We ordered the sea bass, the pork chop and the seared ahi-tuna. All winners. Presentation was great. We all came dressed in jeans and I was a bit nervous but nobody said anything and everyone else was dressed pretty casually too.