The Pavilion(Phnom Penh)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$ 46
US$ 40
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 45/night.

TeaHouse(Phnom Penh)
US$ 50
US$ 44
US$ 253
US$ 242
La Rose Suites(Phnom Penh)
US$ 194
US$ 140
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 173/night.

2,035 results
All reviewsroyal palacean oasispool areaupstairs restaurantday bedtuk tukbeautiful poolbreakfast buffetbeautiful hotelthe hustle and bustlebusy citynational museumthe riveregg stationcentral locationthe ground floorkilling fields
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

A very overdue review! I stayed here for 4 nights in a twin room with my mother that had direct access to the pool area (I would recommend this if you can arrange it).

The buffet breakfast was excellent! The freshly made eggs (of your choice), coffee, fresh fruit, juices, bread etc etc were all fresh and tasty. The eating area out by the pool was never full and a very relaxing place to sit. We also ate lunch and dinner here at various times. You can probably find cheaper street eats, but I thought it was still very reasonable and all the dishes were great (especially the fish amok and salmon).
The pool and area was very clean and there was always a chair or little covered area to sit in. A lovely way to start or end a day.
The staff were EXCELLENT. Very friendly and helpful. The cool drink is very welcome on arrival.
The room and facilities were great. There was a ceiling fan, air conditioning and mosquito nets (although I don't remember mozzies being a problem when we were there). The only slight negative of my whole stay was that the room was quite dark, but that was probably part of being in the garden area beside the pool and definitely not a deal breaker.
It was an easy 10 minute walk to the palace. There were always tuktuks around for a trip further afield.
We would get water and soft drinks from a small store down the road towards the palace very cheaply. The lady that ran it didn't have much English, but I could have a general conversation in pigeon French.
I had a lovely massage that was either very cheap or complementary.
Overall, this was a great place to stay and I wouldn't hesitate to book here again.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Adi J, General Manager at Plantation - urban resort & spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Dear OzeMa,

Thank you for choosing The Plantation - urban resort & spa for your holiday in Phnom Penh and for writing this wonderful feedback .

We were very pleased to be of service and to make your stay so memorable.

Thank you too for praising our staff, breakfast, restaurants and our services, I am delighted that you and your mother were all well looked after and that we took care of your every need.

We hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to The Plantation - urban resort & spa and that you will have another unforgettable stay in Phnom Penh.

Kind regards

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Traveling to or staying in Phnom Penh? Stay at the Plantation - you will not be disappointed !!! Friendly, great value and sooooo stylish. The private pool side cabanas are so private, that you are in your own oasis !!!

Room Tip: Great value for money
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Adi J, General Manager at Plantation - urban resort & spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Dear Nigel M,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback following your stay at The Plantation urban resort and spa. I am delighted to hear that you like the hotel ambience, style and enjoyed our team engaging service as well as the attention we pay to the smallest details that make The Plantation so unique and so special.

We do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel when you plan a future visit to Phnom Penh.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

The hotel is pretty much perfect! Overall the hotel is a garden, located in the city but the hotel itself is very peaceful and quiet, away from all the noise in the city. Spa was great, wide range of breakfast choice and the pool was stunning. We ordered food from the restaurant next to the pool, it was great as well. The bed was very comfortable and covered with mosquito nets. The only thing to note is the floor is slightly dirty, maybe it is because our room was on the ground floor. Perfect hotel to stay in Phnom Penh!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Adi J, General Manager at Plantation - urban resort & spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Dear Huii C,

How delightful to read that Plantation – urban resort and spa played such a major part in making your visit to Cambodia so perfect. It is so rewarding to hear that you felt the resort was outstanding and that you loved your experience.

Our Spa, hopefully, makes everyone feel like a little Eden inside the oasis. We are excited to release a new menu next week with an extended range of treatments.

Thanking you again for your positive feedback which I will share with the team.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

During my important two days meeting in Phnom Penh, Plantation Urban Resort & Spa, very comfortable for providing accommodations and easy working after full day run around the city, very fast internet, room design and setup great that have enough place for completing my task.

Staff fantastic friendly and very good breakfast.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Adi J, General Manager at Plantation - urban resort & spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Dear mutta-prithy,

Thank you for taking the time to share such a fantastic feedback, very much appreciated.Thank you also for highlighting about the hotel location, the fast internet and the very good breakfast. I am particularly happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us and you had several good interactions with our team members.

I will share your feedback with the team and I know they will be very happy to hear about your experience. We hope to be able to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

I am currently staying here on business for 4 weeks and have loved my time at this hotel. The staff are amazing and the hotel grounds speak for itself when you walk in. My favorite part is all of the gardens throughout the hotel. The city is congested and polluted and there is nothing better than waking up and going to sleep in a place that's quiet and has so much greenery. The spa is great, pool is amazing, and rooms are immaculate. The gym could be updated a bit but that's not why most people go to a report and spa. The hotel is walking distance to the museum, palace and other attractions with lots of good restaurants around it. On the subject of food, I love Plantations menu. I have not yet eaten at La Pergola which is the upstairs restaurant with an upscale menu but the food at the poolside restaurant is awesome. Probably the best beef lok lak I have had (might be the western twist) and also had the veggie panini. Just really great quality food. Highly recommended for both leisure and business!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Dear Kyle F,

Thank you for taking a few moments to share your thoughts regarding your stay with us. You wrote it with such passion, following your four weeks stay with us, that you really do find us "Oasis in the heart of the city", for that we are humbled.

It is such a pleasure to read your review as it captures our aim to make all of our guests stay the highlight of their journeys and the one to remember .

We look forward to welcoming you back home to The Plantation - urban resort and spa in the near future.