“My Stomach is Singing happily”

Casablanca restaurant
Ranked #7 of 1,774 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 15
Description: Our philosophy is based on providing a healthy, fresh and homemade food in a cozy and inspiring atmosphere with affordable prices.
Reviewed 7 October 2017

Finding this restaurant was a challenge for us and it was a worth challenge. Once we enter the restaurant we were amazed with its surrounding. Simple but elegant. I had Couscous Main of the day serve on weekend Friday and Saturday. Never being a fans of Couscous but one spoon of this soft and fluffy Couscous and I wanted more. Generous serving with BBQ Beef and Chicken and I almost could not even finish it.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

A friend of mine took me to this amazing restaurant and it was memorable experienced. Never had Moroccan foods before & it was delicious, I highly recommends. I had Chicken Tagine; tender and tasty home-cooked foods.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

It has been awhile since my last visit due to my wanderlust outside of SE Asia. On my return to Phnom Penh, I went to one of my past favourites - It certainly didn't disappoint.
A lovely blend of spices make for an excellent meal here. At $15 prix fix, it is a great deal for such quality and attention to detail given to the food served. Still no signage, so you have to ask around to find out where to go...but well worth the effort.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

The food was so plentiful and so authentic taste located in the heart of Phnom Penh and yet you can get the fresh air with the cool evening breeze which is really rare in the capital of Cambodia.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

In this lovely restaurant they serve incredible and amazing food. It is a set menu, which you can choose your own main course. All of the courses are really tasty and you get plenty of food. Besides the service is great! You get the whole evening free water and at the end an orginal Maroccon thee. Highly recommended!!!

Date of visit: August 2017