“Good Sizzling”

Pepper Lunch Aeon Mall
Ranked #509 of 1,775 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Description: "The Original Japanese D.I.Y. Teppan Restaurant" Pepper Lunch is all set to bring the piping hot goodness of fresh meat and vegetables to all who appreciate fine quality steak at great value. Using a specially designed and patented hotplate and electromagnetic cooker, Pepper Lunch give our guests total control over their meal by serving the meal in its most natural raw state .
Reviewed 16 May 2018

I've been there twice with my family and the foods were good but the price is a bit expensive. we were expected more meats than rice.
we will come and visit again.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 13 March 2018

very tasty, a variety of many delicious dishes..everything was fine, but we queue in the line for more than 20 minutes to order.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

I pay for Bonus Meal and said I want
1) seasonal soup and
2) top up for Pepsi.
Dish come... waiting, they forget the soup. Hum ok, everybody can forget.
Then I finished the small glass of Pepsi I ask for top up... nobody understand, serve one Pepsi and charge me 1.20$. But I pay for Bonus Meal... nobody, ok.
I realize even in big brand restaurants you cannot benefit of offer in Cambodia.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 21 May 2017

compare with other Pepper Lunch in other SEA countries, this site has more rice than the meats itself. Lots of pepper, too.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 28 April 2017

After shopping at AEON Mall we have a simple dinner at Pepper Lunch. Because it is a weekday, the Mall is not crowded. The food is served on a sizzling hot plate to cook the meat to our liking. They also serve Angkor Beer to accompany the meal.
The food is dleicious and good friendly service from the wait staff.

Date of visit: April 2017