Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 66
Orbitz.com
Booking.comUS$ 66
Hotels.comUS$ 59
Expedia.comUS$ 60
All reviews stayed here banani amenities traffic airport dhaka
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 August 2020 via mobile

My experience in this hotel is good.their behavior, environment, overall hotel facilities is good enough.small hotel but peaceful.one problem i had faced which is sounds in ac some times otherwise everything hopefully was ok. i will visit again.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2020

This is the best hotel in banani dhaka.
their food is so good and tasty.
staff behaviour is so good.
service quality is so good.
front office staff is so good. Housekeeping staff"awesome"
mr. kobir such a good person

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 February 2020

I'm glad that I choosed this hotel for my stay. Center of the city close to the main road & nearby to the airport. Specially their rooms was very neat & clean then food was also too good.Overall It was a great stay.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 7 January 2020 via mobile

I stayed at the GALESIA with my family and friends in a group of 23 for a family wedding. All twenty three of us had an amazing experience in Dhaka that was enhanced by the friendly, kind and professional hospitality of staff at the hotel. The staff helped us navigate our stay in Dhaka, assisting us well beyond what was expected. The hotel is very clean, large rooms with good amenities, in a great location, easy to navigate touring as well as close proximity to Banani and Gulshan shopping districts. I can’t recommend it highly enough. I will certainly be returning.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 January 2020

We stayed at the Galesia to attend a family wedding. The staff were very accomodating and friendly and helped us in so many ways - providing transport, advising of places to visit, helping us prepare for the wedding events. It felt like Our home in Dhaka. The hotel is located in a quiet street (a rarity in Dhaka) in a nice area, within walking distance to some great shops and good coffee,

Trip type: Travelled as a couple