“Cool”
Review of Vinograd

Vinograd
Ranked #5 of 815 Restaurants in Yerevan
Cuisines: Armenian, Wine Bar
Description: Cozy and warm wine lodge with authentic gastronomy.....
Description: Cozy and warm wine lodge with authentic gastronomy.....
Reviewed 10 February 2018

Very cool restaurant. I love drink good wines, and my friends too. For me, this is one of the best restaurants in Armenia

9  Thank microsystemfailure

Reviewed 8 February 2018

Really very nice lodge........ Nice design, Very good service, yummy food, amazing atmosphere!!!! Visit twice - for lunch and dinner! Wine, yes, best armenian wines....you can try! Recommended!!!

8  Thank j0nsmar
Reviewed 23 January 2018

As my hotel was located in the center of Yerevan, I found this restaurant easily.
They have also a very tasty salad which is called "Vinograd" ( with grapes, nuts, bekon), and their grilled fillet is just awesome! Don't forget to taste it as soon as you are there!
And finally, the most important thing to be mentioned, is the service they provide. I have been in so many cafes during my trip, but this was the best place when we talk about service.
I wanna single out handsome man who were there when i visited "Vinograd Wine Restobar". He is the best service representative I have ever seen in my whole life!
Smiling, generous and always ready to help!
Thanks a lot, guys! I will recommend your place to all of my friends who are gonna visit Armenia!

10  Thank Artur A
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

This place is truly a gem. Me and my family had our best dinner experience in armenia at vinograd. It was simple, cozy, yet very special. The service was just as exceptional as the foods are! With the warm hospitality and wise recommendations of Alah (the host), we were able to experience great armenian wine and cuisine. She even made it extra special when she prepared a small surprise after knowing that my brother was celebrating his birthday. We were beyond satisfied from the moment we stepped in 'til the end. It is definitely a must visit place! Just remember that the place is in the basement and their sign is discretely situated, otherwise google maps would be a great help you find this gem.

10  Thank Korine S
Reviewed 3 December 2017

As noted by others this place is a little off the beaten track and you have to actively look to find it. But so worth the effort.

The food, the wine and the staff could not be faulted. Portions were generous and the staff were just super

Go - you will not regret it!

10  Thank pdr28