All reviews would stay here again four star central city republic square easy access noise amenities personnel english
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel is not really a 5star one according to international standards. Our room was spacious and clean but I was disappointed with fake flowers hanging from the balcony. When you open the window to the street, the noise doesn't allow you to fall asleep.

We tried the breakfast for one day, but it wasn't amazing and quite pricey for the offer.

Regarding the pool, the water was super chill almost making it impossible to enjoy. The sauna was alright.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Amir A
Reviewed 26 September 2017

We stayed here for five nights while on a group tour. Lonely Planet gave it a less than enthusiastic review so we didn't know what to expect. With the exception of street noise from their national independence holiday celebration, we were very happy with our stay. I would rank this as a four star rather than five star property, however. The location can't be better, and the reception helped us with directions and calling taxis. The food In the restaurant was good, and I had two superb massages from suzanna during my stay. The room was cleaned promptly each day, and the bed comfortable. We would stay here again should we return.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 331Traveler331
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Not as good as expected , as a 5 stars hotel .
Food is very good.F&B staff are friendly.
Housekeeping is less than average, staff barely understood English. Room is not clean, stains everywhere.
Location wise , it is very good.
Pool not appealing at all...

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2017

Stayed for 3 nights last week. Business traveler. Very nice, central location, just few minutes walk to Republic Square. My first impression was very bad because they let me wait for airport to hotel shuttle one hour from 3:25 AM to 4:20 AM. Reception desk is OK and personnel was trying their best to apologize.Room is spacious with huge bad but needs renovation. Internet in the room was OK. TV channels are on the Russian and Armenian. Bathroom is clean, spacious with all necessities. Mini bar is actually small refrigerator. Strangely, they didn't refilled it during my stay. Buffet breakfast is very, very good with very nice selection of cold and hot meals.
Worst thing was that there is construction site nearby hotel and my room had a "great view" to it. So noisy.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms with construction site view
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Alexa2706
Reviewed 15 June 2017

indeed it was a wonderful business stay, the cleanliness of the hotel is outstanding , convenient location , smiling staff , and the best hospitality and a special thanks to the general manager who met us on arrival and even on departure time
my sincere thanks and appreciation to everyone, definitely will stay there again and will recommend the national hotel to all my friends who are tending to Visit Armenia

thanks and regards