All reviews walking distance rooms were super clean city sites stayed for one week perfect location hospitality service multilingual staff bit hard to find modern hotel affordable price deluxe room small room early check other hotels delicious breakfast non smoking republic square
Reviewed 6 June 2018

I arrived way too early (7am) as my flight from Tblisi was changed. I was expecting to just leave my bags and go wandering but the excellent receptionist told me to and have some breakfast while they see if they can make a room ready. Great brekkie by the way.
Luckily for me they did have a room ready. Very nice and clean it was too.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Liana T, General Manager at Nova Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Dear Guest!

Thank you so very much for your positive review. I had a smile on my face the entire time reading it. It is great when you find ways to exceed guest expectations. We do hope to see you back at our hotel soon.

Best,

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Went out of their way to make sure I was comfortable. My stay EXCEEDED expectations. Check in very smooth. Again, the staff is exceptional. BREAKFAST... SO GOOD. Multilingual staff that helped me find restaurants and my way around the city.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Liana T, General Manager at Nova Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear Guest,
On behalf of all our team, we thank you for your kind words. All of us are waiting for your next visit promising to make your stay more memorable and cozier. Do not hesitate to come back!

Reviewed 1 June 2018

Very friendly staff, very clean and decent rooms, great location near the City Center. Definitely recommended! Although we stayed for a short time, but for sure we will stay here again. Thank you for your hospitality.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest!

It is us who need to thank you for choosing us and for leaving such a wonderful review for us. We will wait to see you back at our hotel.

Best,

Reviewed 29 May 2018

A modern boutique hotel with lovely bedding and great housekeeping. It’s set off the main road but don’t let that put you off. its beautifully appointed and tranquil. Staff are multi lingual, well trained and genuinely enthusiastic about making your stay perfect. Location is central and within walking distance of most facilities and city centre attractions. A happy hotel!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Dear Guest,
We want to express our gratitude for your time and efforts to leave such a worthy review about us. We strive to make all our guests’ stay really happy and comfortable! Looking forward to our next meetings in Armenia, at Nova Hotel Yerevan!

Reviewed 21 May 2018

This is a first rate hotel in the centre of Yerevan that is perfect was walking to almost everywhere from. The staff are superb and very helpful. The rooms are very clean and the food is good. I have used this hotel twice and I will be using it again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Our excitement is beyond borders to know that our guests return to us. This is the highest appreciation for all of us. Thank you for your trust and for the beautiful review, of course!