1,094 results
All reviews cable car amusement park bao sunset bar vin pearl marina restaurant vinpearl resort absolute beachfront smaller restaurant bedroom villa a la carte restaurant tuk tuk service main building unlimited access private pool family stay breakfast and dinner
Reviewed 11 November 2018 via mobile

It is great place to stay with super service.
Thanks for the morning yoga with Teacher Irena. It was great moments with you on the beach. Great place to stay! Nice teacher to learn! Will be back soon!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Vinpearl Resort... N, General Manager at Vinpearl Resort & Spa Nha Trang Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2018

Dear Relax61402630202,

I was very glad to read your review and would like to thank you on behalf of the team of Vinpearl Resort & Spa Nha Trang Bay for your warm recommendation.

I am delighted to read that you were well taken care of by our dedicated colleagues, particularly by Irena. As we often believe that small touches can make a world of difference to our guests, I am glad that our team members contributed to making your stay an unrivaled one.

I trust we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Nguyễn Văn Minh

Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

I spent three nights at Vinpearl Bay Resort. If you have kids (7~12 years old), this is one of the best resorts in Asia.

I highly recoemmend four things:
1. Ocean View
2. Alpine slide in Vinpearl Land
3. beach at night time
4. Cable car at night time

I think I will visit here next year.

1  Thank 윤재 김
Vinpearl Resort... N, General Manager at Vinpearl Resort & Spa Nha Trang Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2018

Dear 윤재 김,

Thank you very much for visiting our resort recently.

We are glad to read you liked the Ocean View from our rooms, enjoyed Alpine slide and Cable Car in Vinpearl Land and had a nice time at the beach during late hours.

Once again, thank you very much for sharing your experience with us and we look very much forward to welcome you and your family back again.

Reviewed 5 November 2018

nice view, good buffet, luxuryvillas, Very nice pool . Good transportation, convenient move. Staff very friendly. amusement park suitable for the whole family. My daughter loves the. Other services are OK.

Room tip: best beach
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear khanh n,

Greetings form Vinpearl Resort & Spa Nha Trang Bay and thank you very much for choosing to stay at our resort during your recent trip to area.

I am truly very glad to read your comments about your experience with us. That the villa, pool, buffet and our staff all met your expectations. On the same line we are very happy to know that your daughter enjoyed amusement park during your vacation with us so much and we really hope we will be able to welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

Had a great feelling being there with two friendfull and proffessional animators - Alex and Marina. We was so pleasantly surprised so see so great guys here, in Vinpearl. Will be so happy to see them here next year and play volleyball like we were!! Had nice journey with my father
Grigory and Evgeny from Moscow

Trip type: Travelled with family
Vinpearl Resort... N, General Manager at Vinpearl Resort & Spa Nha Trang Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2018

Dear Grigory and Evgeny,

Greetings from beautiful Hon Tre Island and thank you very much for sharing your experience with us.

We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay at the resort and that you were pleased to play volleyball with our recreation team and that of Alex and Marina in particular. They are great team-members and we are proud to count them as one of ours.

I sincerely hope you will visit Nha Trang again soon so that we can welcome you back to our resort.

Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

this is the beSt reSORt I HaVE Stay. Everything is good. food is delicous. Thanks for staffs . Huyen and tram and toan very frendly and helpful, I want come back next time . t h a n k s f o r g i f t f.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Vinpearl Resort... N, Người quản lý at Vinpearl Resort & Spa Nha Trang Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2018

Dear 379437995,

Thank you very much for your recently stay at Vinpearl Resort & Spa Nha Trang Bay and hope you are having a great day!

It’s great indeed to receive your value feedback through TripAdvisor online survey channel and glad to know that you had a pleasant stay. The most important that we know you were satisfied with our facilities and staff service. This is the big motivation for us in continue bringing the home away from feeling to you.

Once again , I'd like to say that it has been our pleasure to accommodate you in our resort and all of us is looking forward to your return, please do feel free to let us know any time if we can be any of your assistance for the next visit, we would be delighted.

Sincerely yours,