1,513 results
All reviews skylight bar nguyen van deputy general manager private tunnel busy hotel junior suite ocean view swimming pool large hotel private beach breakfast buffet busy road tran phu street amazing hotel would highly recommend this hotel hotel guests floor
Reviewed 25 September 2014

I was first impressed by the receptionist's smile and behaviour. She was so nice and friendly that made me feel very comfortable like home. The room was big, modern and bed was so comfortable. I just wanted to lying down on the sofa to enjoy the beach all the time. The price included breakfast buffet and I totally loved it so much. It was a pity that I could not try all kinds of food. Really enjoyed staying here.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
BEST WESTERN PR... H, General Manager at Havana Nha Trang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2014

Dear Andrew N,

Warmest Greetings from BEST WESTERN PREMIER HAVANA NHA TRANG, VIETNAM!

It's our great pleasure to know that our hotel and services met your expectation. Your comments give us motivations to bring customers with the best experience at our hotel.

Again, I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts. We look forward to welcoming you again in the nearest future.

Reviewed 22 September 2014

I was stayed 3 nights in this hotel and really happy with their service and quality of facilities they provided. The huge outdoor swimming pool with a free sauna, steam and gym, specially they have a tunnel that lead to the beach. I loved to enjoy the Havana night club at the basement with high tech of music and lighting. I spent only about 10$US for 3 bottles of beer ! That is reasonable price.
Nice place and I'll be back.

Room Tip: Take a room named Club Suite included living room and bed room
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank NQTrang

Dear NQTrang,

Warmest Greetings from BEST WESTERN PREMIER HAVANA NHA TRANG, VIETNAM!

Reviewed 21 September 2014

The Havana Nha Trang became the BW Premier Havana and the service is excellent. Book 2 suites for Jul.18/19 as these dates were sold out for Deluxe Rooms. I have to say the suite rooms are a pleasant surprise - they are very nice and relaxing. The breakfast is very good considering the huge crowd but no shortage of food. The view from the Suites were exceptional - being right on Tran Phu street in good. The indoor pool was a nice feature as the 2 kids quite enjoyed themselves and we could watch over them.

The only negative was that my girlfriend and I were returning from a walk in the evening and the security manager asked as to come to the reception to conduct a identity check (to make sure we were actually staying there). I didn't see anyone else being checked...just because we're Vietnamese. I'm sure if I was Caucasian he would not have checked.

Overall - excellent hotel. Much enjoyed it. Would return again.

Room Tip: Suites are nice - if you have the budget. I'm sure deluxe rooms are just fine. The ocean view is a must.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
BEST WESTERN PR... H, Public Relations Manager at Havana Nha Trang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2015

Dear Sai_truong ,

Greetings from BEST WESTERN PREMIER HAVANA NHA TRANG, VIETNAM!
Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel and we highly appreciate your valuable feedback. How great it is to know that you felt satisfied with our room and other services.

Again, I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts.We look forward to welcoming you back at our hotel.

Reviewed 18 September 2014

I spent 3 nights in Havana and must say it was such a great time in such a nice place. You can have a spectacular view of the sea, spend your time relaxing in really nice rooms with simple but very comfortable interior. Final words, worth your money and no regrets! If i have another chance to come back to Nha Trang, definitely i'll choose Havana again.

• Stayed: August 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review about our hotel, which is very much valued. Regarding all your valuation of our service and staff, I am sure that all our staff members feel happy and proud when reading this.

Thank you again, and we hope to see you on your next trip to Nha Trang!

With much appreciation,
Hotel Management Team.

Reviewed 15 September 2014 via mobile

Myself and my girlfriend stayed here for 4 nights towards the end of August. We chose Havana as we wanted to indulge a little bit in a nice 5* hotel. The service we received wasn't up to this standard. We arrived early in the morning and unlike every other hotel were not greeted with a welcome drink. We were over given a room there and then albeit a twin room we didn't mind as we just shoved the beds together. The room itself was very nice and we'll decorated. The bath/shower could do with a shower curtain as the bathroom floor is soaking once you have had even a quick shower. The breakfast in the hotel is very nice and there is a great range of choices. Also the beach area with private loungers are also a good idea and well maintained. On one afternoon we ventured up to the pool and sauna/steamroom/jacuzzi, we were amazed to find out that there were separate facilities for men and women there and when asked why the staff couldn't provide an answer. We went in separately and I was greeted by 3 naked men emerging from the jacuzzi, despite a sign stating that swimwear must be worn at all times! I came straight back out and reported this to staff member who was unfazed by this and just laughed. When checking out we requested and airport transfer and we were advised that it would cost 650k dong upon check out we were told it would be another 20 mins, not acceptable, we declined and got a taxi that only runs for the hotel for 310k which makes no sense, they are clearly trying to con people in this regard and it left an unsavory taste in our mouths upon leaving the hotel.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends