“Great peaceful spot”

Ranked #15 of 114 things to do in Nha Trang
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Beautiful church. Though not as big or as old as western cathedrals (of course). This place is still stunning. Worth taking a trip to, in the busy city. Side note: weird that security asks you where your from, prior to entering. After i said i was American, they had no problem letting me in.. they gave chinese girlfriend a more stern questioning though.

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"rosary"
"holy"

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

We spent around 5 minutes... also, do yourself a favor and reach early before the buses with Russians and Chinese travel groups reachk

Reviewed 30 October 2017

I don't see why this place is popular. It's probably for those who have never been to a church. To me it's nothing special.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Two rude guards at the entry refused us to visit this church. He said because of the regulation said tourism group more than 20 people have to book before one day. I told him we are only 5 people. We supposed to free to visit with the rules. He said because of you are Chinese so we don't trust you with a very loud voice. I have to say the guard broke my impression of Vietnamese. I traveled to more than 20 countries and this is not the first time I came to nha trang. This is the experience I have never been treated.

2  Thank Sun Y