2,015 results
All reviews the club lounge altitude bar feast restaurant cooking school rooftop bar infinity pool junior suite cooking class dim sum breakfast buffet tour desk fantastic hotel beach chairs busy road pho ocean view small balcony
Reviewed 9 November 2018 via mobile

Stayed here before because of its location an good service level. Have never been impressed with the upkeep of the hotel though and unfortunately it gets worse every time I stay. This time I stayed here with 3 colleagues. Three of us had issues, that’s a 75% miss rate. Both mine and a colleague’s room stank badly of humidity. My colleague asked for his room to be changed. I didn’t as I had to finish some work before a business dinner and did not have the time to go through the whole procedure. I had tried to check-in earlier that day, but at 2pm they still had no room available for me. A third member of our group received a malfunctioning room key and had to wait 15 minutes in the corridor to get a replacement key. I tried to take a quick shower before my dinner, but the shower head fell apart as I opened the tap. Reported it to reception. After returning from dinner I checked whether it had been replaced and it had. Unfortunately I did not check thoroughly enough. When I tried to take a shower the next morning, there was no water coming out of the shower!
I complained at reception whilst checking out and explained everything what went wrong. The lovely lady at reception promised she would share all my concerns with management. Nit sure how she will, because she did note note down anything and she had several other people queueing up behind me for check-out. So I hope this review helps to refresh the memory.
As I said, stayed here several times before, but this will have been my last time ever!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
MarcomSheratonNT, Manager at Sheraton Nha Trang Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2018

Dear jjw1969,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide with feedback on the Trip Advisor forum.

We are deeply disappointed that we slipped up on so many occasions and we sincerely apologize.

Your feedback is very important to us and please rest assured you that you have been heard as the associate advised us and we took your room out of inventory for repairing​, additionally we have addressed your feedback with all relevant departments to ensure that we do not have such cases again.

Regarding the rooms we have finalized the plan and are aiming to commence a renovation of all the rooms in 2019.

We hope that in spite of this stays expectations not meeting your desired levels you would give us an opportunity in the future to impress upon you the true nature and standards of hospitality practiced here at the Sheraton Nha Trang. Please connect with us directly and we will ensure that we accommodate your request and your next sty you will remember for the right reasons

Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

We had the best time at the Sheraton nha trang the staff went above and beyond to make our stay a pleasure. The food was so amazing and what a variety! Definitely visit and stay for as long as you can!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Clickchick72
Reviewed 23 October 2018

Our stay in this hotel was excellent our room was lovely the out look to the beach excellent and very central ..All the staff was very helpful..food delicious..Breakfast amazing so many things to choose from..

Room tip: Room on the south side are quieter, higher floors have less A /C noise.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
MarcomSheratonNT, Manager at Sheraton Nha Trang Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

Dear Travel791324,

We are so happy that you felt satisfied with everything from our food to the room, location and you were impressed with the attentive services from our staffs.

We look forward to the next pleasant opportunity of welcoming you back.

The Team

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

It is so amazing to enjoy coffee there, the beach and chat with the local staff. Ms. Anna served me so well, sensitvely and gave me some interesting advises for travelling in Nha Trang. She did everything beyond my expected. Toastina is a good place to enjoy in the morning
Sheraton is always famous for their quatity and service. It is true that your trip will be more meaningfull with their service

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Inspiration824528,

We are very happy to hear that we met your expectations during your stay with us especially at our Toastina. We appreciate your sharing and we will definitely pass your praise to Anna.

We would love to welcome you back at Sheraton Nha Trang again.

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

The service at Altitude bar is beyond amazing. Never have to wait for a drink, the staff are efficient and polite and the drinks fantastic. On top of all this, the view is outstanding. Would highly recommend the mango daiquiris.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear M6909YEkimb,

We are very happy to hear you left with such wonderful impression and satisfaction on our Altitude Bar on level 28.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon whenever you feel like to enjoy another great drink at Altitude.