All reviews beachfront view lovely and helpful staff i highly recommend this hotel hotel is great sailing club ms gym furniture airport
Reviewed 7 November 2018

Firstly, the hotel is so beautiful and modern with full furniture in room. The staff is very nice and helpful, they were willing to help us everytime. i happy with the service that Vinpearl Condotel BeachFront Nha Trang

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
VPCOBFNT, General Manager at Vinpearl Condotel Beachfront Nha Trang, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2018

Dear Guide25200153253,
Thank you for choosing Vinpearl Condotel Beachfront Nha Trang as your another home in Vietnam for your trip. I am glad that you had a great time with us.
Your positive comments go a long way to provide our staff with confidence and support, and we appreciate that.
We hope to welcome you back to proof to you that we can provide you with a stay as satisfying as this one or even better!

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

I’ve just come back from Nha Trang for a family trip and I’m totally happy with the service that Vinpearl Condotel BeachFront Nha Trang provided. We were welcome and taken care of during the whole 5 days 4 nights here, from the airport to the hotel, even to the Vinpearl Land. The staffs are very nice, friendly and helpful. I want to give 5 stars for the staffs here. I believe they will represent the best image of Nha Trang people. The hotel is also very clean and nice, very convenient since it’s opposite sailing club where you can enjoy the drinks and music. The shopping mall is also just downstair then you can eat and drink anytime you need. Briefly we are more than happy to highly recommend friends and people to stay here

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank FellowTraveler802647
VPCOBFNT, General Manager at Vinpearl Condotel Beachfront Nha Trang, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2018

Dear FellowTraveler802647,
Thank you for choosing Vinpearl Condotel Beachfront Nha Trang as your another home in for your trip. I am glad that you had a great time with us.

Reviewed 17 October 2018

I had a trip for 3 days in Nha Trang and thiss hotel made my trip more interesting. Firstly, the hotel is so beautiful and modern with full furniture in room. The staff is very nice and helpful, they were willing to help us everytime. I would like to say thank you to Ms. Kim Trinh, Ms Diem and the lady who picked me up at the airrport.So i recommend people to choose this hotel beacause of its price, location and benefit. I had unlimited ticket to Vinpearland and it helps me to save a lot of money.Hanh, 12/10-14/10

Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Hạnh N
VPCOBFNT, General Manager at Vinpearl Condotel Beachfront Nha Trang, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Dear Hạnh N,
Thank you for choosing to stay in Vinpearl Condotel Beachfront Nha Trang. I am glad that you had a great time with us.

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

It's a new hotel, I was one of the guests stayed from the begining, so many mistakes happened. Room was quite small for me & the kids. Air conditioner was not working well, minibar was the same situation although they changed a new one.
Finally, I got a new room & they tried to please me very much. Hotel staffs were nice & friendly from Khanh, wait staffs at the restaurant, Reception team, Maintenance...food was ok.
I'll come back in future with a higher expectation.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Mi N
VPCOBFNT, General Manager at Vinpearl Condotel Beachfront Nha Trang, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Dear Mi N,

I am so happy to hear that you found our staff warm and friendly and our restaurant excellent.
Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience about the room issues. I will be sure to follow up.
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts – your feedback helps us get better.

Reviewed 10 October 2018

Our 3-night stay was perfect, and because it's a Vinpearl hotel, we had free unlimited access to Vinpearland on Hon Tre island. The tickets to Vinpearland costs 700k VND per person per day, so that was a huge saving when we booked our stay at Vinpearl Condotel.

Room tip: best views (either mountain view and sea view), great free sauna, perfect central location, free unlimited access to Vinpearland
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank traveler132091310

Dear traveler132091310,
Thank you for choosing Vinpearl Condotel Beachfront Nha Trang as your another home in Vietnam. I am glad that you had a great time with us.