“Nice hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #40 of 189 Hotels in Nha Trang
Dublin, Ireland
“Nice hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2011

Nice hotel, very close to the beach, and the beach here is lovely, with a lot of water sports nearby. The rooms are lovely, modern and very comfy. Bathrooms very clean and modern too. Don't bother with the restaurant - when I arrived I was tired and decided to eat in hotel restaurant. Nobody else in restaurant, food very slow, and not great, but that aside, very nice hotel for the price.. I would stay again.

Room Tip: Don't bother with the restaurant, food not great & nobody eating in it (which shd have been...
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
  • Vietnamese first
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2011

we got early fly about 9am but fast checked in with welcome drink by a friendly front desk staff, we decided to buy 2 tickets for breakfast that has many foods to choose. the view is city and main streets. the room is comfortable, clean, and light. i went around this site during stay, there are some road stall foods, spa, massage, bars, restaurant… a lot of. Wifi is free I can use my laptop everywhere… there is no problem to charge my card, that is OK, and like it.

Room Tip: you should go around, there are some road stall foods, spa, massage, bars, restaurant… a lot of
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
Manchester, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2011

Friendly staff, cake on my birthday, good location, reasonable room price, good breakfast. The big problem is that I don´t like roaches. I found roaches on the bed, under the pillow and quiet a few in the bathroom. Be careful when you pay with cards. We were charged on our credit card same amount twice and other charges that didn't belong to us. It took us 7 months to get back one of the amounts. The pool is on a 2nd or 3rd floor so don't expect too much sunbathing. Sorry but if it wasn't for the credit card problem, the pool and roaches I would give it a 3 stars.

Room Tip: Best rooms facing away from the main road
  • Stayed December 2010, travelled with family
Nha Trang, Vietnam
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2011

This is second stay, I will leave here tomorrow so want to write some review about this hotel. Staff is so friendly, our room is light & spacious facing main entrance and a small cake and a greeting card were in room for my birthday I am so happy & return this one if … . Overall the property and service are over than price.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
Melbourne, Australia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2011

After a walk to get to know our location, we returned to the hotel and went straight up to our room on the 10th floor, as we had the room key with us. We found our belongings in disarray. Milk from our fridge was spilt on the floor, the dressing table had been moved out from the wall, a day pack which has never been dislodged from the main bag during 20 flights, was unzipped. I reached for the phone and called security. Housekeeping knocked on the door, so again I rang asking for security or the police. This time the receptionist from behind the desk and the security guard who usually was on the front door but not there when we arrived back, came to our room. He immediately explained that the guard had been told to remove some bags from a room and that it was a mistake and the wrong room. But if it was a mistake, why was there milk left on the floor? Why would you move the dressing table, and why were my bags unzipped from each other? I had problems with the safe and it had locked using my code, but I had been unable to unlock it. I never put things in it straight away until I have mastered the safe, but the receptionist seemed to know this before he took about 3 seconds to open it, putting in an overide code! He knew we had nothing in it! So I made an appointment to see the manager on the Monday, but was told that he wasn't in but would be next day so I arranged to meet the manager before I left the hotel. Lo & behold,who should claim to be the manager (of a 14 floor hotel) but the receptionist who came up to our room!
As if the manager sits behind reception! I asked for his card but he then admitted he was NOT the manager. Unfortunately our transport had arrived, so all i could do was give him my thoughts and suggest that if the real manager is interested, that his staff have a nice little scheme going, because the girl behind the desk made the "appointment" with the false manager and so there are more than a couple of them in on the theiving side of things. Pity really. Good location but carry your valuables with you!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple