See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 December 2014

I chose this place to stay for Christmas and New Year holidays. I was welcomed by the gentle smile of the hotel's staff. The receptionist and the bellman were very hospitable and the check-in time was quick, which satisfied me a lot - a person that was extremely tired from a long journey. This hotel had kinda eco space which was about trees and flowers. But the most surprise me here was its cleanliness! I was kinda a person that need a high level of cleanliness but the room was definitely satisfied me. The next morning I met the maid who (I thought) was responsible for the cleanliness of my room and she sent her greetings to me by a sincere smile (have to say that the staffs here really enjoy welcoming their guests by their smile!). The hotel had so many weddings but it didnt bother me as everything was quiet again from 8.30pm (unless your nap time was between 5pm-7pm). The breakfast was good, varied, and in case that you dont want to have buffet anymore, you can ask the receptionist for the restaurant that serve morning a la carte with delicious local food (I recommend "hu tieu kho" for your order). And about its location, I just needed 5 mins to walk to the beach, about 10 mins to the tourists streets, 5 to 10 mins to walk to the centre of the city. Next trip in Nha Trang I will absolutely book here again

Room Tip: i recommend you for a room that has pool-view or a balcony to enjoy the eco space for the fullest
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank LalaNHuang
Reviewed 30 December 2014

I stayed at Angella Hotel 17 nights during December 2014. I first book two nights to check on this hotel. I was so pleased by this hotels staff, value for money, service and location that I decided to continue to stay in this hotel for my entire trip to Nha Trang. I have been staying at many hotels in Nha Trang since 2008, but definite I will next time book this hotel again.
The breakfast was nothing to brag about, so that can be improved.

Room Tip: This is a hotel specialised on weddings, so if you want it quiet before 10pm ask for a room away from the front side of the hotel. Vietnamese wedding dinners take 2 - 3 hours and all parties are finish by 10pm. I was not disturbed at all, even at days with 3 - 4 weddings simultaneously.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Jan-Eirik K
Reviewed 26 October 2014 via mobile

I was at Angella the first time according to the advise of Alobooking. I was definitely satisfied with the hotel view and the rooms. In fact, our rooms are clean, nicely decorated and cozy. However, there are a lot of things I dont like about this hotel. At we first arrived, we needed to check-in at the reception desk. The young male receptionist was extremely rude to us. He treated me as a retard by explaining hotel's rules as if we come from elsewhere in a poor countryside. Furthermore, he accused us to check-in with more people than accepted since he saw a child sitting at the sofa near the reception desk. I had explained to him that the child is not with us but he kept talking about the rule of letting more people in the room until another female receptionist tells him that the child is with another family. I was so tired after a long trip and calmly ignored. Next thing happened in the morning when we eat breakfast. The buffet is horrible, nothing was ok to eat. The last annoying thing about this hotel is they charged the fee for overnight car park since other hotels give this service for free. 30,000 VND for a night and we decided not to give any tips to the security guard, either the bellboy and the room maids as we often do after check-out in any hotels we have stayed at. I know we've got cheap hotel rate and the service cannot be compared with Sheraton Hotel or An Lam Ninh Van Bay as I had stayed 2 months ago, but if the hotel needs their customers to be back next time, at least they need to train the staffs' behaviors toward the customers. Having cheap deal doesnt mean getting back horrible services. If you dont want to offer cheap deals, so dont.

Stayed: October 2014
Reviewed 26 April 2014

We stayed here for 6 days and very glad we did. Rooms clean and generous size. We opted for a balcony which was fantastic. Hotel in great location. 5 min walk to the beach and restaurants. Breakfast ( large selection) and food in the hotel was yummy, but they only had room service for lunch annd dinner which didnt bother us as we ate out most of the time Great pool and clean, only you have to walk up a flight of stairs to get to it.they have alot of weddings here but all quiet by 10pm. Overall very good hotel and would stay here again.

Room Tip: Get a balcony if you want to sit outside in the evening and watch some of the night life. (Front).
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank 647chris333
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Close to the beach which is very pretty, but the property is just average. Rooms don't have a view of the beach. Breakfast was average, rooms were average, lobby was average, service was average. There's just nothing distinctive about this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends