The Light Hotel & Resort
US$ 221
US$ 334
US$ 230
Evason
MerPerle Hon Tam Resort(Nha Trang)
US$ 136
US$ 129
US$ 229
US$ 194
  • Breakfast included
TriStar Hotel(Nha Trang)(Great Value!)
US$ 25
US$ 116
US$ 92
Trip.com
Amiana Resort and Villas(Nha Trang)
US$ 279
US$ 266
All reviewsrussian tastestwo double bedsbuffet breakfastreception areanoodlesproximity
Reviewed 31 December 2016

Reception area in a bright and open space. Staff pleasant and polite.
Deluxe room very spacious. Nice view. Furniture and decor basic.
Bed comfortable. Room clean.
We were on a biking trip so only slept one night so cannot comment on other facilities.

Stayed: December 2016
Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

I had a room facing the sea, great views, and had a strange outdoor terrace connected to a common area and another guest room, not good for privacy. Rained heavily and due to poor drainage, water seeped into the room. Luckily I had the good sense not to place anything on the floor. The hotel staff did not even had the courtesy to tell me the incident or change the room though they mopped it up trying hard not to leave any trace

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
thelight2014113, Quản lý bộ phận lễ tân at The Light Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2017

Dear Kiwi 1231,
Nice greetings from The Light Hotel Nha Trang!
Thank you for sharing feedback regarding your recent stay with us.
We are so sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations during your stay with us. We apologize if this caused you any inconveniences and hope the remainder of your stay in Nha Trang went well. Our team strives to provide our guests with great experiences and regret not being able to exceed your expectations. We are grateful to you for bringing this to our attention so our team has an opportunity to address the items you mentioned.
Thank you again for sharing and we wish you safe travels.
With regards,
The management team.

Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights in November.

Pros: Friendly staff
proximity to beach
Room and bed were comfortable.
The staff try hard.

Cons: our room on top floor was noisy. Thin walls and ceiling allowed noise in from hallway, rooftop equipment and street noise below.

Gym was under maintenance during our stay
Breakfast was the worst of our 3 weeks in SE Asia.

This hotel caters more to Asians and Russian tastes than North American and Western European travellers. There is nothing wrong with that just different expectations on what a 4 star property should be.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

Spend a couple extra dollars and go elsewhere , the location is good but the building is getting tired and the staff apart from reception are needing some customer service training . Breakfast adequate but only a stomach filler not something we looked forward to

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Dan M
thelight2014113, Front Office Manager at The Light Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2016

Dear Dan M,
Nice greetings from The Light Hotel Nha Trang!
Thank you for sharing feedback regarding your recent stay with us.
I am so sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction and I hope you could accept my sincere apologies on behalf of all of us ,
With regards to your comment to our services, I have informed our F&B Manager to check and improve breakfast. By the way, I have printed out your comment and will personally present it to our Hotel Managements so they can take action to have plan of staff training . I can assure you that we always try to offer high quality customer service with the best intention of pleasing our guests at all times.

Once again, thank you so much again for taking time out of your day to review us,&hope you could also give us another chance some day. I can assure you a most different experience. I wish you all the very best!

Yours Sincerely,
Management Board

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

Found it a little challenging to communicate with the waiter as she barely speak english. We pointed out our order and she still got it wrong. There was also bugs in one of our dish. Will not visit again.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank philynt
thelight2014113, Quản lý bộ phận lễ tân at The Light Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2016

Dear Philynt,
First of all,I would like to thank you for choosing to enjoy at Light House Coffe and Restaurant in your recent visit to Nha Trang ,Viet Nam and for sharing your comments with us,
With regards to your comment to our staff, facilities and Restaurant services, I have informed our related parts to check and to ensure these concerns are addressed. By the way,I have printed out your complaint and will personally present it to our Hotel Managements so they can investigate and take action to ensure problems like this will never happen again . I can assure you that we always try to offer high quality customer service with the best intention of pleasing our guests at all times

Yours Sincerely,