See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 September 2015

I spent 5 nights in room 201 and was happy with it. The bed is comfortable and the bathroom is fine. There's only one power point in the room, on the opposite wall from the bed head, you'll also be fumbling around to find the light switch at night. Apart from this, no other niggles. If you use the water bottles provided in the fridge, it will cost you 5,000 (small) and 10,000 (large).

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 August 2015 via mobile

Perfect location 1 block from beach and everything. But situated down an alley which apart from some bearable construction noise, makes it a quiet retreat from the hustle and bustle.
Only a 7 minute walk from bus drop off location this is an ideal place to stay with a stone throw to ATM, restaurants etc.
The staff are friendly and helpful and speak okay English and the place is mega clean.
I got the place initially for $12 pn , then down to $10pn as I stayed over a week.
I would highly recommend this hotel as I've looked at many others, and you'll get far more bang for your bucks here.

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Glenn W
Reviewed 10 August 2015 via mobile

So close to the beach, good WiFi, bathrooms & air conditioning! Basic but clean rooms /beds, the only problem was that there were lots of tiny ants in our first room, and 3 other rooms they showed us... We were kind of grossed out, weren't sure what kind of bugs they were. In the end, we finally found a room without any visible bugs, and didn't get any bites. Staff seemed very concerned about us being happy, gave us a can of bug spray and told us to call room service if we had any other problems. Staff helped us book overnight bus to hoi an (200,000). I recommend negotiating prices in dong not dollars to get better prices. Construction all around is a bit noisy and starts at around 7am, but I imagine you would hear it in any area hotel...

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 August 2015 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend stayed here for 2 nights. Rooms were clean, beds were comfortable, shower was good with hot water. Clean towels.

Our white laundry was finally WHITE again after doing laundry here ;) (20.000 VND / KG)

We rented a motorbike for 100.000 VND (+- €5) which was not the best we had but good enough though!

Next to the hotel there's alot of noise coming from people who are working, however this is only during the day. Housekeeping is up early and sometimes a bit loud :).

For 15 $ definitely worth a visit!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 July 2015 via mobile

The hotel is in an small alley so it's quite bit stil close to everything. 5 min walk to tge beach! The room was nice and clean, with a great soft bed and a hot shower. For 13 USD we had a good stay. One tip, do not go to the Why not bar around the corner!!

Date of stay: July 2015