1,701 results
All reviews great hotel free bicycles floor restaurant fruit small pool top floor buffet breakfast recommend this hotel the river egg station comfortable beds two nights short stay central location welcome drink bars and restaurants imperial city
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Great location, nice and central to Hue Old Market. This is a fairly big hotel with many rooms, all facilities are in good order and well maintained. Staff were very helpful and happy to organise Taxis, Tours and any special requirements you might have as a traveller.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jacques N
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

They upgraded me to a suite, gave me a free massage every day, a free 5 course meal every day, booked my tours and travel in a flash. They were basically falling over themselves to treat me well. What a stay!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Chris D
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed in Cherish for 4 nights. Staff were very friendly and very accommodating and informative. It's in a great location, about 3 mins walk to "party area", about 10 mins walk to the perfume river and approx 20/25 mins by taxi from the airport. Breakfast was lovely, great fruit selection and eggs cooked to order. I don't normally like yogurt but decided to try their homemade version which was absolutely delicious! I recommend this hotel to all, my only regret is that I didn't have time to check out the spa-maybe next time!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Our first trip into Hue and we stayed at Cherish. Our bags were taken in by a porter who delivered them to our room, and Reception staff typically speak excellent English
The included breakfast buffet was well supplied and with a good range of food. There are great views from the 11th floor and you can access the roof too.
Close to everything - we walked to the night market at the bridge in an easy 12 minutes - yet apart from the hustle and bustle.
We booked a day tour from Reception that was great and also booked a private car to transfer from Hue to Phong Nha via Vinh Moc. Our driver was Mr Sangh who was excellent.
The room has all you need including bottled water each day and a range of complimentary toiletries.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Room was clean and bed comfortable. The buffet breakfast on the 11th floor is amazing....anything that you can imagine. Hotel is close to the Hue Night Walking Street where there are lots of shops and restaurants. Booked a private car through hotel to go to the Royal Tombs and Pagoda and they have other tours available as well.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends