Hello Hue Travel
Open today: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Leave your worry behind, book their tour now!!!

Reviewed 5 April 2014
Mike M
Singapore, Singapore
Friendliest service

Reviewed 24 March 2014
Ree R
Hong Kong, China
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 April 2014

There are 3 of us walked around the tourist area to find our hotel after we caught the bus from Hanoi to Hue and met them when we lost way. :) The owner of this office was very warm welcome and gave a complimentary city map for us. It was the best map we had in Vietnam with a lot of highlight about local tourist. He helped us find the direction to come my hotel and recommended the local restaurant where I had "bun bo Hue" very nice. They didn't mention any word about their service when they help us. Very nice people! That was the reason why we came back on the day after and book the tours from them to visit DMZ and go to Hoi An. Wow, too surprise with their service: reasonable price, new car, good driver and the best tour guide! Highly recommend if you come to Hue, go straight to book their tour, you will not disappoint.

Date of experience: March 2014
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

Friendliest service is the best wprd for this company. I find it when we walked around for our dinner. Mr Hai have good knowlegde and vey helpful. We took their car to do the city tour. Again, fantastic driver! Good English, well-experience and very funny. They pround of their city, bonus A mark! The first tour was great and my husband decided to take their car again to Hoi An with the same driver. We enjoyed so much with their recommendation. Definitely using their service again when I back to Hue. Special thanks to Mr Hai again, you do a good job! Goodluck to your business. Big hugs from Simon and Jess!