1,182 results
All reviews indoor pool beautiful hotel roll top bath free standing bath deluxe panorama top floor sky bar separate shower corner room city view luxury hotel breakfast buffet huge room the river hot water two nights rooms are spacious
Reviewed 18 September 2018

Very comfortable stay at this hotel - would liked to have stayed longer. Well appointed rooms, helpful and friendly staff, walking distance to great (and safe) local restaurants, easy access to services. Maybe the best range of breakfasts on this trip with western and local food all top quality.

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

The room was so spacious and had the most amazing facilities and the breakfast was really delicious. The roof top pool and sky bar was also really cool, the hotel is situated in the perfect spot that is close to all nearby restaurants and little quaint shops. One of my best hotel experiences in Vietnam!! Definitely 5 star :)

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Process of chek in was very fast. The room is fascinating with many facilities & very capacious. Location is very nice near downtown. Food is average. The staff is cheerful & so much cooperative. As a conclusion it is very elegant hotel regarding it is 4 stars one.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2018

Our room was amazing, the decor was superb, the bed is very comfortable. We dined in the restaurant as we have had a big say travelling. No one else was in the restaurant, just the two of us. Ordered drinks, when they arrived they were so watered down and were quite expensive. My meal of pasta arrived within 10 minutes not a long wait for spaghetti with some tomato sauce in it, practically tasteless. We waited for my husbands meal, 15 minutes, 30 minutes no one came to see if we needed anything. 1 hr, I called the waitress and asked where his meal was. She went away and came back with the waitperson who took our order and even repeated it back to us to make sure he had it right. He stated that we didn’t order any other meal. Did not offer to get us anything else to eat or drink. By this time we were both so upset and tired that I immediately went to the reception area and complained, my complaint was not taken seriously at all, but they made sure I had paid for the pasta and the drink that we had. I wouldn’t definitely not visit here again.totally unfriendly and not helpful stFf at all.

Room tip: Other hotel staff are better
Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2018

nice decoration, excellence service, good breakfast buffet, nearby mall (just in case you crave for hamburger...), 5 minutes from perfume river, very comfortable bed and clean. Staffs is very helpful - highly recommended.

Date of stay: August 2018