“Good Italian restaurant”

Ranked #13 of 397 Restaurants in Hue
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 8
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Vietnamese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Our restaurant serves dishes of Hue , Vietnam , and italian cuisine
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I just picked this restaurant out from Tripadvisor for Italian food and I wasn't disappointed. The food is nice, good atmosphere and friendly staffs, also very good location and reasonable price. I love the pizzas here. Will definitely come back!

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff, good food, nice atmosphere. Conveniently located to where I was staying. Overall I recommend!

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I went there for pizza and it was very good, friendly staff and good price! I would recommend if looking for pizza and ac

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Came for a pizza and a calzone but ended up with tomato bruschetta, two beers and passion fruit for free. Really good service and food

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I have had dinner here, food is ok. Good location and nice staffs. I just do not get it for some reasons. I am not really know about Italian food but it was pretty good. I had sauted shrimp serve with some rice. My uncle had egg plant which was good as well. I may come here oneday.