“Delicious Mexican food”

Jalapeno Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 420 Restaurants in Hue
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 10
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Jalapeno Restaurant is located in the heart of Hue city. This is a great place for you to enjoy delicious Hue specialties, Vietnamese and Western food. Besides that, we have the best Mexican food in town! You will be conquered by the exquisite and delightful dishes. Cooked by experienced chefs who are full of enthusiasm and a thoughtful, attentive service of the staff.
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

After travelling for a few weeks now when I see something other than fried rice or noodles I get pretty excited, so when we saw Jalapenos we had to try it. I had the chicken fajita salad and it was absolutely delicious, the staff would friendly and the price is reasonable. If we were in Hue longer I don't doubt we'd go back again.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

We expected more from a place with a 4'5 out of 5. It could work for a night when you want to make a break of vietnamise food but honestly... I would not repeat

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

The food was great! Perfect ambience and super friendly staff.
Reasonable prices and many different types of meals. After finishing our meal we had a lot of fun joking around with the waitress and had a great time! If we ever come back to Hue again, we will definitely come back for another visit.

2  Thank fabian1a3000
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Very tasty burrito, I especially enjoyed all the sauces supplied on the side and was glad the staff asked how hot/spicy I would like my food. Staff were friendly and talkative and made me feel really at home. Great food all round and as good as anywhere else in Vietnam!

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

We spent a lovely evening at the restaurant. The Mexican food was delicious and the service was great! There is a broad variety of different food and a cocktail happy hour.