1,197 results
All reviews hue nino passion fruit jam rooms are small tucked away quiet alley budget hotel lovely staff free breakfast quiet location per night train tickets onward travel double room stayed here for nights stayed longer great value for money bars and restaurants
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

I made reservations because it was inexpensive. I am glad I did. The room is large, comfortable. The shower in the bathroom is a bit different. It is well attended, the reservation desk made a lot of arrangements for me. This includes my trip to Ninh Binh, to the National Park and 2 tours of the caves including hotel accommodations, and the tour of 3 tombs, the Imperial Capital, the Citadel. Also to the Pagoda, an incense making and conical hat maker, as well as a river cruise.
The breakfast is small and eggs made to order. Also fruits, toast and coffee.
The hotel is within 2 minutes from a nice restaurant. Close to the Perfume River and not far from Chu café where I have ice cream after a hot day.
I would definitely seek this hotel again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We loved our stay here in Hue for a couple nights.

Very good price for what you get. The room is nice, with a good sized double bed, AC, TV, lockable drawers and lovely bathroom.

All the staff are very friendly, you're given a map as well as a few suggestions on things to do in Hue. They can also arrange your Hai Van pass trip.

From what we ate for the free breakfast, Hue Beef Noodle Soup (there are the standard 'Western' options too, as well as fried rice) it was very nice and includes a drink and dragonfruit (I think thats what its called anyway.) They do do other food here/room service but we didnt try any of that, and there is a fridge in reception where you can get water, coke, beer etc for standard prices.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Fantastic stay here for 1 night. It's located in a good area, many convenience shops and many places to eat around it. The staff is really friendly, and we had a nice long about many things :) will definitely recommend to others and will stay again if i ever go back to Hue

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 May 2018

The hotel is very centrally located , off the main street in a small lane which may be a bit hard to locate but the taxi from the railway station had no trouble getting us there within less than fifteen minutes, when given the address. We were given a room on the ground floor which was reasonably spacious with private bath. The room and bath were very clean, with regular toiletries, clean towels, comfortable bed and efficient air conditioning. We took a 30 minute walk, along the river to the main attraction-The Citadel, on a very hot and extremely humid afternoon, which could have been a very pleasant experience in better weather. The ladies at the hotel were extremely pleasant and helpful in providing us with a local map and directions. We had just the half day on the following day before we took the flight to Hanoi and the lady was very helpful in arranging a car and driver to take us after a splendid breakfast of the local Bun Bo . The car took us to the very picturesque three main attractions away from the city , The Pagoda of the Celestial Lady, and the Tomb of the Emperor Minh Mang and the Tomb of the Emperor Khai Din, then to a lovely local restaurant where we stopped for lunch (at our cost) before dropping us off at the airport for which we paid US$38!!

Room Tip: upper floor rooms
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

What a great little hotel tucked away in a quiet lane near the tourist district. Lovely staff. Lots of hot water. Firm bed. A pet bird in lobby that says "Hello" with different intonations. Dragon fruit for breakfast (included). Very clean. I went for one of the top priced rooms and had a corner on top floor for USD 26 or 27 per night. Great value.

Also, I had Nino organise a private car/driver and very polite/knowledgeable and articulate English speaking guide (Minh) to visit 3 tombs and one pagoda outside city. Cost USD 60. I travelled solo, but if you are a couple/larger group you can split this cost between people. Recommended.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo