Valentine Hotel(Hue)(Great Value!)
US$ 11
US$ 121
US$ 90
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 166/night.

Free cancellation until 22/07
Priceline
US$ 390
US$ 346
1,185 results
All reviewshue ninopassion fruit jamrooms are smalltucked awaynoodlesquiet alleybudget hotellovely stafffree breakfastquiet locationno elevatorper nighttrain ticketsonward traveldouble roomnice breakfaststayed longer
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We found this hotel recommended by lonely Planet Vietnam.
The staff at this hotel is AMAZING!
I was blown away by how friendly and helpful everyone was.
We are a family of four, we got two rooms for 3 nights each.
One for our children and one for us.
Hotel price is crazy inexpensive. Area is quiet, off the busy streets, which was important to me and not an easy thing to find in Hue. Still close to everything. We also felt very safe.
Breakfast is included and very nice. Rooms are clean and nice.
We absolutely loved our stay here. I HIGHLY recommend Hue Nino.
We also did fabulous day trips to Phong Nha to see the caves and full day Hue City tour with tombs and Citadel. All four of us loved everything about our visit!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel is ok. the staff is attentive, the rooms were large. The shower was a tad messy but ok. We had to walk up three flights of stairs which was straining.

I got tummy sick in Hue, I think it was from the breakfast at this place but I am not 100% sure. Speaking of the breakfast, it wasn’t that good.

The location is quite good though.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Hue Nino H, Manager at HueNino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear ,

Thanks so much your value feedback for us on tripadvisor .
I would like to say that If you said you got tummy sick in Hue , and you think it was from our breakfast , and not sure 100% , I think It is totaly unfair with us When we always make and choose fresh toast , fruit and cooked eggs. If you got sick by our breakfast , that means another guest must have the same , right ? But Nobody had any complain about our breakfast .

And I definitly want to say that this is the first time we have heard a bad breafast from our guest , and the worst is that made our guest got sick from the breafast .

And You must let me know if you have problem with our breafast so that we can talk and give a solve for you also .

Looking forward to hearing back from you

Best regards,
My My

Reviewed 27 March 2018

I stayed here for 2 nights, solo traveller but booked an ensuite double room. Cost approx £13 a night, in my opinion this is a good price for this accommodation. You also get breakfast for this price. There were 4 options, 2 western style and 2 traditional Hue cuisine, served also with fresh fruit and tea/coffee. Very nice.

Room was of a good standard, had free toiletries and a hairdryer, fridge and free water. Totally functional and adequate for what I wanted.

The hotel is small (hostel style) and located down a quiet side street, therefore you can get a good night's sleep here. The hotel was not noisy at all. It is centrally located in Hue and within easy walking distance to the citadel and the city centre. There are many trip advisor top rated bars and restaurants within easy reach on foot.

The hospitality itself from the owners and staff is excellent. The owners are extremely welcoming and helpful. They assisted with booking motorbike tours around the city at an excellent price.

It seems like nothing is too much trouble at this hotel and they are constantly checking you have what you need.

I would 100% recommend this hotel. This is a great budget hotel for money conscious travellers.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Very nice small hotel, close to the touristic area, but located in a quiet street. The service is really good and friendly, and the room was very clean.
We also rented a motorbike there for only $4 half day
A good affordable option in Hué.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent room quality, clean and quiet. Good breakfast. Value for money. Good for long stay and transit to central vietnam like Quang Binh.
Good for family vacation. Good family room. Spacious room. Many paintings of local artists.
Owner is very interesting with a talking bird say Hello! Great service.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends