HueNino Hotel
Hotels.com
US$ 107
US$ 84
1,184 results
All reviewshue ninopassion fruit jamrooms are smalltucked awaynoodlesquiet alleybudget hotellovely stafffree breakfastquiet locationno elevatorper nighttrain ticketsonward travelnight traindouble roomnice breakfast
Reviewed 10 September 2012

I booked this hotel 1 night after seeing reviews . They scheduled me for early check in . Thank You. After arriving from Phong Nha Farm Stay on local Bus, I was warmly greeted and offered the fruit juice and an egg sandwich . Yum. They quickly booked me a Xe Moto tour on a larger comfortable Honda . For 6 hours of sightseeing. I don't remember the guides name sorry. He works at the Diamond Hotel a couple doors down. Anyway very knowledgable in the extensive History of Vietnam. The staff at Hue Nino are so friendly. Kim and her friend.
When I returned from tour they had arranged another great tour for me for following day to Hoi An thru Hy Van Pass.
Ok so here is what sets Hue Nino apart. During a breif power outage they came to my room w/ battery power fan light combo , and gave departure gift of water and Buoi fruit.your the best

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 2 September 2012

Me and a friend stayed in room 402.
We contacted the hotel directly, and they kept the room for us.
The staff is really wonderful, I cannot almost even find the words. So friendly, and helpful.
We stayed there 2 nights. We booked through them 2 excursions: one for the Hue visit (3 royal tombs + a martial arts show + a very good lunch + the citadel + thien mu pagoda, 12 dollars except admission fees) and the other one to the DMZ (18 USD), and we were fully satisfied with that.
Any time we were back to the hotel, at any hour, morning or afternoon, the girls were offering something to drink (Vietnamese tea, water, fuit juices)
It's true the rooms are small, but they are very well furnished, and everything is well maintained.
Really a good experience, and I fully recommend it!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 August 2012

We had a lovely stay at HueNino. The staff of Hue Nino Hotel is the warmest staff we have ever met. Their helpfulness and warmth feels like coming home. The rooms are terrific, a great price for value. Breakfast is great!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2012

We had a great stay at Huenino. It was only one night, but the helpfulness of the reception staff in making the booking, settling us in, arranging tours, was just outstanding and it so more memorable. I can honestly say they were the best hotel staff we encountered in our 2.5 week stay in Vietnam. And great price too.

Our room was small, but nicely decorated and comfortable. It did everything we needed it to do.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2012

My wife and I recently stayed at the HueNino hotel on our honeymoon. The price and location cannot be beat (~$20/night). The rooms are not very big, but are clean. the breakfast was quite nice. Last, the staff were quite helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple